Menu

Asking for prayers, thoughts, good vibes for friends baby

My friend J had her twin girls at 23w almost a year ago. Miss E has fought really hard to be here. She spent 5m in hospital initially before coming home for 5w then went back to hospi and had a trackie put in. She's been back in hospi since Nov last year. 2 weeks ago they were talking about finally bringing her home however she developed a bug and has ended up in PICU over night. She is 11m old. She is on max vent settings, 100% oxygen and Dr's have advised there is nothing more they can do. She is in a critical condition and they have almost lost her several times in the last few hours. Please, please send prayers, thoughts, good vibes, whatever it is you do.

If you wold like to follow Miss E you can on her FB page here.

I will update once i am updated.

• 2 weeks later...
Miss W is now home. Miss E remains in an induced coma in PICU. She is still ventilated and struggling. I can't remember if I said originally that she has RSV. Her oxygen requirement has come down in the last couple of days, so hoping that she has turned the corner.

I followed them for a while after you first posted. I was so hoping to hear that she'd come home to her family. I'll keep praying.

Update ~ Miss E is off the vent, she is on 1.5L of oxygen and after suffering withdrawals from some of the meds has been started on a new round of meds. She's looking much better and even got a cuddle with Mum. First 1 in 3 weeks!

Thankyou to everyone sending prayers and thoughts.