Menu

Pottermore!~!!!

Ive been sorted into Hufflepufff. That was my third choice but oh well!! I'm trying to move on in the story but I need to install flash player on my iPhone and I'm not sure how to do that yet. :)

You can't. Ithings don't run flash. Although there might be a way to jailbreak it and an app. Nothing easy though.

You can't. Ithings don't run flash. Although there might be a way to jailbreak it and an app. Nothing easy though.

I'm seeing that. I've run into a couple of non-adobe types that I'll have DH look at but the latest issue of apple magazine says there will be a good app out in 60 days or so.

I can't duel from my iPhone!!!

I am rubbish at both Dueling and Potions :-(

I can feel Snape breathing down my neck behind me, sneering at my efforts!

Me, too! It's hard. I have a feeling my kids are going to get very frustrated when their accounts are activated.

I'm on my second attempt to brew Wideye or Awakening Potion. I actually blew up my cauldron and had to buy another one the first time I attempted it. :tongue_smilie:

Please indulge the un-initiated! Why do I want to be there?

Because you just don't spend enough time on the internet as it is! :tongue_smilie:

What is Pottermore?

It's an interactive website where you can be a total Harry Potter geek with the rest of us. You work through the scenes in the books and collect things, duel other wizards, make potions, and read some extraneous material from J. K. Rowling.

Ive been sorted into Hufflepufff. That was my third choice but oh well!! I'm trying to move on in the story but I need to install flash player on my iPhone and I'm not sure how to do that yet. :)

I'm a Hufflepuff too-and it was also my third choice. I wanted to be a Ravenclaw. But., let's hear it for the badgers!

Less than three hours, good. I can't wait to start exploring.

To the poster who asked about multiple accounts on the same email, yes. I set my dd's up first and then mine, both using my email.

My name is ProphecyMist8811...impatiently waiting for email #2.:D

Is anyone playing on an iPad? I cannot get into gringotts! :glare:

Help? :D

I have a laptop but I had to doubleclick where the door is, in the middle of the screen. The first time it zooms in, there is a piece of paper on the ground that you need to pick up. Then zoom in once more and it will let you click on the door to get in. See if that works.

Sorry, I phrased that badly. I am inside gringotts, but I cannot open my vault with the key--it will not drag to the lock. Got any suggestions?

Oh!! I had to actually google how to open the vault because I didn't realize I could drag the key. I did see someone else with the same problem and the advice to her was to leave and go back in to reset it. Or maybe it was to log out and go back in. I'm not sure. Sorry!!

Ok, did I miss something here?

I'm done with book 1. It was pretty quick, and not much of a challenge.

In fact, I found it boring. Was I expecting too much, or did I miss the hard parts?

And what am I supposed to do with all those objects I picked up?

I am left with the feeling that I miss the whole point of this.

Arrrg!!! I had just finished my first potion and was waiting for it to finish brewing and accidently closed the window and had to start all over. It took several attempts to make it this far. So frustrating.

I am confused over how accounts are being processed. I signed up for the beta testing months ago and then just got my first email two days ago. I am surprised to hear that some people have been on for month and others are getting their emails just hours after signing up.

Oh, user name is RiverStone26392. I am in Slytherin and have Alderwood wand with Phoniex Feather core.

I just started playing today, and my username is CharmQuill2221 (feel free to add me!). I am in Gryffindor, and my wand is elm with unicorn core, 10 3/4" unyielding. I have no idea if that is good or not :tongue_smilie:.