Menu

Did You Hear About WendyK??

She's watching *gasp* American Idol!

I fear for her future feti w/peni...I heard she's having 12 at a time in order to be more efficient and beat the OctoMom and have her own tv show.

I think she's a troll. No REAL hsing mom would EVER have a tv in her home, let alone watch American Idol!

Should we call CPS and report her for educational neglect?

Poor feti.

I can't imagine what her already concieved/born post feti (possibly w/peni) are already suffering...Maybe they don't even speak 4 languages and *gasp* might not have finished a PhD by the time they're 3!

*faint*

Are we not allowed to watch American Idol?? :001_huh:

I love it. :001_wub:

In fact, I'm watching it right now and.......oh, wait!! Heejun is about to sing. Gotta go.........

:leaving:

Somebody better report AprilMay too!!

See, *this* is what's wrong w/the world today! American Idol!

Somebody better report AprilMay too!!

See, *this* is what's wrong w/the world today! American Idol!

Looks like we might have to start a list.

But.....but....I've been watching it for....years. :001_unsure:

I know I'm addicted. :blush:

My name is ~AprilMay~ and I watch American Idol.

I.........oh wait! Elise is about to sing........ Gotta go.......

OMG! Elise is amazing!!!!!

Not that I watch or anything . . . .

Jennifer!!! Jennifer!! Add Jennifer to the list!!! (where's the finger pointing smiley). :toetap05:

Now......dare I ask, but....are we allowed to watch America's Got Talent??? :confused: I love that one too. I especially like........oh wait! Deandre is about to sing. Gotta go........

But.....but....I've been watching it for....years. :001_unsure:

I know I'm addicted. :blush:

My name is ~AprilMay~ and I watch American Idol.

I.........oh wait! Elise is about to sing........ Gotta go.......

You AI watchers are contaminating us healthy, uber brilliant hs'ers, and our future potential feti w/peni.

Out! Quit peein in the Hive pool!

You AI watchers are contaminating us healthy, uber brilliant hs'ers, and our future potential feti w/peni.

Out! Quit peein in the Hive pool!

:crying:

OK....

(actually....I do have to leave. Dh is home and will be on the computer all evening now. I'm going to miss all the fun here tonight. :sad: It's really been.....oh wait! Shannon is about to sing. Gotta go......)

:D

:gnorsi:

OMG! Elise is amazing!!!!!

Not that I watch or anything . . . .

Jennifer!!! Jennifer!! Add Jennifer to the list!!! (where's the finger pointing smiley). :toetap05:

Now......dare I ask, but....are we allowed to watch America's Got Talent??? :confused: I love that one too. I especially like........oh wait! Deandre is about to sing. Gotta go........

FWIW...One son is watching a musical and the other is playing video games (I think...).

:tongue_smilie:

Unclean. Unnnnnnclllelleeeeaaaaaaannnnnnn! *dons Hazmat suit to protect potential future feti*

It's time to starting taking some names and kicking some @$$!

:iagree: What is wrong with you people!? Isn't it clear in WTM that watching American Idol or any cheesy reality show is strictly forbidden within 1/2 mile of a WTM child!? Who else is willing to stage an intervention for the poor children? Don't you know your 3 year olds could be applying to college NOW!? Just step away from the TV people. :lol:

Hey! I thought we were on the same team!

Unclean. Unnnnnnclllelleeeeaaaaaaannnnnnn! *dons Hazmat suit to protect potential future feti*

Hey now! I think I am offended!

Hey now! I think I am offended!

Does this mean I'm not being blunt enough? :001_huh: *sprays Lysol*

I almost wet my pants laughing so hard at this.:lol:

For the record I don't watch AI, but I did get hooked on The Sing Off last season, do I need to leave the pool?:svengo:

A bath in bleach might get you back in...maybe.

If you hire a hot kilt wearing pool boy to hand out towels and drinks, your chances are much better :D

Hey! I thought we were on the same team!

Oh yeah! :001_rolleyes: Sorry I ratted you out.

I just stole a few minutes online. You guys are crazy! Just so you know.....even though you don't wanna know or care, but....Joshua, Hollie, & Skylar were A.M.A.Z.I.N.G tonight!! :svengo:

I'd really like to know how many of you A.I. naysayers really actually watch it too.....but you're too chicken to admit it. :001_tt2: Yeah....I'm lookin' at you Impish. :toetap05:

I think.....oh wait! My dh is coming back from his bathroom break to get back on the computer. Gotta go.........

I *used* to be a Steven Tyler fan...In fact, my wedding song is, "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith.

Then he became a judge on AI.

Seriously? One of the Toxic Twins, on AI?

:svengo:

This is what happens when rockers get old...they judge talent contests. *sob*

(In all seriousness, I don't watch AI, but not really for any particular reason before...now, it honestly does bug me to see Steven Tyler in the commercials :lol:)

I almost wet my pants laughing so hard at this.:lol:

For the record I don't watch AI, but I did get hooked on The Sing Off last season, do I need to leave the pool?:svengo:

No, no, no!!!! The Sing Off is much more virtuous than AI simply by the fact that the singers must sing a capella. :D

I didn't watch last night's episode yet, it is still sitting in my DVR. I watched Survivor instead. Can you believe that Colton?! But on the subject of AI, Phillip Phillips is awesome, I love him.

I mean, er, Wendy, what the heck is wrong with you and how could you do this to your feti with peni? What self-respecting homeschooling mom would admit to watching something like that?!

Shaking my head in disgust.

I *used* to be a Steven Tyler fan...In fact, my wedding song is, "Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith.

Then he became a judge on AI.

Seriously? One of the Toxic Twins, on AI?

This is what happens when rockers get old...they judge talent contests. *sob*

(In all seriousness, I don't watch AI, but not really for any particular reason before...now, it honestly does bug me to see Steven Tyler in the commercials )

When I first heard that Steven was going to be a judge.....I thought, oh brother. :rolleyes: This *is* a family show....what is *he* going to be like? But....I actually really like him. Once in awhile they have to bleep his language. But, I find him to actually be very nice to the contestants....always trying to think of something positive to say. And, if he can't think of something positive.....he trys to say the negative nicely.

Something some of us here could work on a little, I think..........

:D

What if you admit that you watch it and then come back later and delete your post with a mysterious "nm" that leaves those who missed it wondering...>>

:lol:

No, no, no!!!! The Sing Off is much more virtuous than AI simply by the fact that the singers must sing a capella.

Pffft! The Sing Off. Ha! :rolleyes: It doesn't hold a candle to American Idol.

How about The X Factor.....or The Voice???

:001_smile:

I didn't watch last night's episode yet, it is still sitting in my DVR. I watched Survivor instead. Can you believe that Colton?! But on the subject of AI, Phillip Phillips is awesome, I love him.

I mean, er, Wendy, what the heck is wrong with you and how could you do this to your feti with peni? What self-respecting homeschooling mom would admit to watching something like that?!

Shaking my head in disgust.

Well, when you watch it.....let me know what happened to Phillip Phillips. He sang.....(and very good too), but they said he had just had some type of surgery. I missed what it was because I was multi-tasking (watching A.I. and coming back here to these shenanigans :D). Oh, also......there is news regarding Jermaine Jones. :sad:

Is now the time not to admit that I count American Idol viewing as our music program?

Yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Now....where is that high-five smiley??

Oh, well.....this will have to do: :cheers2: