Menu

Huh, you want me to do what?

My brother, who is 40, married with 2 kids just asked me to call his Dr. at 8.30am to make an appointment for his ds tomorrow. Why? Because they don't get up on time to secure a same day appointment.:001_huh:

So, are you going to make the call for him? Because if you do, you are just encouraging future similar requests.

Pegasus

I am the one that gets my mom to call and make sure I am awake if I have to be up earlier than normal. I am not a morning person, I never have been. I am normally up by the time she calls but having that backup plan is very helpful. She has saved me a couple times calling me even when I haven't asked because she was worried storms in the area would knock out electricity lol.

I don't know. I would do this for my siblings, though i would laugh at them and tell everyone about it at the family reunion.

When I was in university, my sister used to call the student loan people pretending to be me and try to work out the problems they were giving me, because she knew I was non-confrontational and wouldn't do it. I guess she was enabling my extreme introversion, but I really appreciated it. So far I haven't asked her to bear my children or anything.

When I was in university, my sister used to call the student loan people pretending to be me and try to work out the problems they were giving me, because she knew I was non-confrontational and wouldn't do it. I guess she was enabling my extreme introversion, but I really appreciated it. So far I haven't asked her to bear my children or anything.

:lol: I do that for my sister now. I guess I'm an uber-enabler. Are you the little sister?