Menu

A little Downton Abbey fun

WHERE! Can I watch this online for free??? I don't watch TV much and didn't know this even existed until I started seeing it pop up on Pinterest. If you know where i can watch it from season 1 online for free, please let me know!:bigear:

Season 1 is on Netflix. Season 2 is available at pbs.com for a limited time.

Which character are you? http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/quiz/2011/sep/13/downton-abbey-character

and I think this one is even more fun - your Downton Abbey name generator

LOL i have yet to see the show, but I took the quiz. These are my results. Did I get a good character??

Your results: You are Lady Mary Crawley (Michelle Dockery). You yearn for glamour and excitement. And the exhumation of poor Mr Pamuk. Oh how you miss him!

ETA: My generated name was Lady Eugenie, Countess Withiel Florey

WHERE! Can I watch this online for free??? I don't watch TV much and didn't know this even existed until I started seeing it pop up on Pinterest. If you know where i can watch it from season 1 online for free, please let me know!:bigear:

Season 1 is also on hulu :thumbup1:

Lady Mary--hurray. I'm waiting on my Turk...

As for names, another Lady Isla here:

Lady Isla, Duchess of Ryme Intrinseca (married) or

Lady Isla, Marchioness of Feckenham (maiden).

I think I prefer the former. I'll have to check out what a marchioness is. Of course, everyone knows where Feckenham is.

Laura

I'm the dowager countess. Hooray! I hope that means I can pop off snarky, dry one liners whenever I am so inclined!

Just call me ... Lady Jocasta, Dowager Countess of Middle Wallop

I just watched the last episode on my iPad today. :crying: It's going to be a long wait until season 3!