Menu

In what order do you expect the courses of your meal to be served?  

1. 1. In what order do you expect the courses of your meal to be served?

• Appetizer, salad, main course, dessert: and I'm happy about that.
    • Appetizer, salad, main course, dessert: I'm unhappy about that and it shouldn't be that way.
    • Salad, appetizer, main course, dessert.
    • Dessert first.
    • Dessert only! :P

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO, I am NORMAL 34yr old. Just like the people that camp for DAYS on end for the black friday sales. There are many people that don't like waiting. That's why they camp out for days and nights to get sales so they don't have to wait in a line and possibly not get the sales.

So instead of having to wait in line for hours you think its normal to wait for DAYS???:lol::lol:

Just like the people that camp for DAYS on end for the black friday sales. There are many people that don't like waiting. That's why they camp out for days and nights to get sales so they don't have to wait in a line and possibly not get the sales.

those are normal people? I thought they were desperate need of a life. . . . or despereate to pay the lowest price they can find - even if they don't need something, they can say they paid a "low" price for it.

Again, I am NOT a troll. I am just a person that has strong feelings on certain subjects, that's all.

Well go have strong feelings SOMEWHERE else. This is a forum for HOMESCHOOLING parents who LOVE having children. NOT deranged people who go off the deep end about a blasted SALAD!!!

Well go have strong feelings SOMEWHERE else. This is a forum for HOMESCHOOLING parents who LOVE having children. NOT deranged people who go off the deep end about a blasted SALAD!!!

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Nah, nah, nah, nah....

Nah, nah, nah, nah....

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey....

goodbye!! :seeya:

Again, I am NOT a troll. .

Hmmmm,

If it walks like a troll,

talks like a troll,

screeches over trivial subjects like a troll,

you're right, it must be a unicorn. (in which case, wouldn't there be rainbows and butterflies?)

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Nah, nah, nah, nah....

Nah, nah, nah, nah....

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey....

goodbye!! :seeya:

ok, I *totally* sang that in my head.:D I voted, then I went to the last page. I'm trying to see how thi thread got so many responses in such a short amount of time, and how the heck could there be deleted posts, as in a heated argument, about THIS??!!!

Am I going to find this to be another shoes in house/shopping cart/crockpot thread???

:bigear:

Just read all the OFF-TOPICS they have on this message board. Dr. Drew Mr. Diagnosis, fresh milled flour in a bread machine, Apple introduces itextbook, etc.

HOW is what I am doing so different than what THEY ARE, HUH? NOT A DARN THING!!

They homeschool their children, duh!

You know what is just wrong?? The TROLL has 45 posts now just from this thread!!

did you see she has four (?) about tipping a waiter? (and those are the only threads she's posted on) think she has a one-track mind?

maybe she should stay away from full-service restaurants. I'm sure the waiters would be happy too.

ok, I *totally* sang that in my head.:D I voted, then I went to the last page. I'm trying to see how thi thread got so many responses in such a short amount of time, and how the heck could there be deleted posts, as in a heated argument, about THIS??!!!

Am I going to find this to be another shoes in house/shopping cart/crockpot thread???

Grab a glass of wine and settle down.

You know what is just wrong?? The TROLL has 45 posts now just from this thread!!

Sale/Swap Board

In an effort to make your Sale & Swap purchases safer, we have instituted a 50 Post Minimum policy.

Maybe the person in question is trying to get to the 50 post minimum???

Don't unicorns poop rainbows?

I edited my comment to ask about unicorns, rainbows, and butterflys. (not being into unicorns - except from harry potter - I don't know the connection. my girls didn't do my little pony either.)

Why does that matter if I do or don't to talk about Dr. Drew or a bread machine? Seriously, that means NOTHING to those conversations, NOTHING!!

But it does to this message board. The general forum is provided as an additional source for homeschooling/afterschooling parents to communicate on a variety of subjects. The crux of this message board is the education sections.

I just don't agree since side salads are quick without ordering an appetizer. I don't agree also because people are hungry and don't like waiting for things.

I have not read all, but I just could not read farther without saying this:

If these people are soooo darn hungry and impatient, then maybe they should eat at home where they have 100% control over the timing and order of their food. Of course, there is always McDonalds. I believe they promise to serve you in under a minute.

I like the time that I have to sit around with my family and talk while waiting for the appetizer to be delivered (or the food). If I am so starving that I am cranky, then I would not go to a sit-down restaaunt. I want to enjoy the atmosphere and take it easy. I don't want a salad thrown at me within 3 minutes of ordering.

Spycar has photoshop skills! :D

Darn it, where is he when we need him!

And here I was thinking of hiring a man to wear a kilt so I can take pictures of him with different random items just so I can be awesome and pull one out whenever I need one!:tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol: Ya'll are making me LOL Literally!

In other news, it seems the troll is gone. For now. :p

do you think she'll have trouble reaching her 50 minimum so she can list something on the sale/swap board?;)

now, back to the entertainment at hand . . . .

Like coming home to find your ip was banned because your kid trolled a board?

:lol::lol:

I would be SO MAD. Luckily, my kids know that while they have the right to free speech, that doesn't mean anyone is required to give them a forum.

Hopefully, it is the regular type of troll. Bored adults trying file people up, but just mildly amusing us instead.

Darn it, where is he when we need him!

And here I was thinking of hiring a man to wear a kilt so I can take pictures of him with different random items just so I can be awesome and pull one out whenever I need one!:tongue_smilie:

LOL Just make sure he's your dh. Guys in kilts are so... sigh.... what was I saying?? I lost my train of thought. :blushing:

OMG This is killing me. Denise I am with you, I was wondering how this thread could get so many posts!

Did you just call me Splutterduck?

You shoulda added a O_o to that at the end there. :D:lol: