Menu

Octomom 'hates her kids' and is on a dating show!

I just came across this article was from June of this year. Surprise, surprise Octomom is completely overwhelmed and I'm sure (I'm hoping) because of that she states she hates her life and children. So the article is basically about that. But this last paragraph made me :001_huh:???

However, Suleman may soon get the chance to increase her income. She recently filmed an episode of a new HDNet celebrity dating show called "Celebridate," in which cameras will follow her as three regular people try to win her heart.

So they managed to find not one, but THREE guys that may potentially want to date not only a single mom of 14 young kids, but one that did what she, did it SO publicly, has said and done the things she's said and done, and oh yeah, did this current article saying what she just said! WOW! And yet I've got friends who say there just aren't any good men left out there! LOL!

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/06/30/2011-06-30_octomom_nadya_suleman_says_she_hates_her_children_contemplates_suicide_they_disg.html#ixzz1WAdTkQw5'>http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/06/30/2011-06-30_octomom_nadya_suleman_says_she_hates_her_children_contemplates_suicide_they_disg.html#ixzz1WAdTkQw5

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/06/30/2011-06-30_octomom_nadya_suleman_says_she_hates_her_children_contemplates_suicide_they_disg.html

True. And everyone can see that. But that's the part that amazes me. They were able to still find guys to go on dates with her!!

Talk about dating women with baggage!

I think her picture is part of the definition for baggage. I feel very sorry for her kids, who did not ask to fill her emotional void, make her famous or find her a soulmate. They deserve better.

True. And everyone can see that. But that's the part that amazes me. They were able to still find guys to go on dates with her!!

Talk about dating women with baggage!

Well, are they really interested in her or are they interested in being on TV?

This is VERY disturbing. My immediate thought was of the TX woman who drowned her 6 children.

If she is contemplating suicide she needs immediate help and those babies are in danger. I really hope someone steps in and gets those kids away from her.

This is a scream for help if I have ever heard one.

well that is yucky, but I know notthing about where they get the info or who is paid to say what.

I personally can't stand the lady and am sick about what she did. That said, she was on the Today show with several of her kids this summer. She talked about how much she loved them etc.

Ah found a link

I think she is crazy and try to give her as little attention as I can

This is VERY disturbing. My immediate thought was of the TX woman who drowned her 6 children.

If she is contemplating suicide she needs immediate help and those babies are in danger. I really hope someone steps in and gets those kids away from her.

This is a scream for help if I have ever heard one.

I just don't know. It could be a cry for help, but it could also be a cry for more attention, interviews and money. Hard to say in this situation.

Everytime I see or hear her, I think that I could have 14 kids. If someone as nutso as her seems to be able to do it, I, being marginally sane, could do it too.

Although DH isn't on board for that large of a family, or even half that size really.

So they managed to find not one, but THREE guys that may potentially want to date not only a single mom of 14 young kids, but one that did what she, did it SO publicly, has said and done the things she's said and done, and oh yeah, did this current article saying what she just said!

I cannot figure out this sentence. Can you reword?

Everytime I see or hear her, I think that I could have 14 kids. If someone as nutso as her seems to be able to do it, I, being marginally sane, could do it too.

Although DH isn't on board for that large of a family, or even half that size really.

If you're marginally sane now, 14 kids might make you into Octo-mom II. :D

Ok.....I have to say it....and it is NOT going to be popular....

But I don't get why people are so interested in what she is doing. :001_huh:

Quite frankly, the number of children she has and how she....ummm...gets them is her peragative. (sp?)

And why wouldn't a man want to date her? Cause she has 14 kids?

My 7 make me a better package....and I am pretty great to begin with! :D :tongue_smilie:

Am I the only one who watched the video and thought the kids looked healthy and reasonably well-behaved given their ages and open floorplan? I've never paid much attention to the family before.

No I thought the kids looked great and the mom seemed quite pulled together in the interview.

I personally can't stand the lady and am sick about what she did. That said, she was on the Today show with several of her kids this summer. She talked about how much she loved them etc.

Yes, I saw this. She talked about how she was a personal trainer, and how she had never received welfare, and she was doing so great... blah blah.

She has got to be at least a little crazy... and how sad for the children.

Am I the only one who watched the video and thought the kids looked healthy and reasonably well-behaved given their ages and open floorplan? I've never paid much attention to the family before.

:iagree: The only thing I thought was really weird was asking her what she thought of Casey Anthony! :001_huh: How is that relevant?? And why is it surprising, a single mom of 14, doesn't have time to watch the news??