Menu

anyone know the christmas song that sounds

Are you thinking of Trans-Siberian Orchestra?

If it's not, I need to find this death metal holiday cheer, which may be the only thing that redeems the 3-month long "Christmas music" season.

Hm, TSO's Carol of the Bells? The two songs don't sound alike to me, but I could see how someone might think that.

Edited by Mrs Mungo

All I remember is that it starts off with the first few bars of jingle bells then metal. I can't remember the artist or the name of the song.

There is a version of Jingle Bells by Korn called "Jingle Balls", but I don't think that sounds a lot like Enter Sandman. I can't get half the YouTube videos to work on my phone, or I would link one.

I don't know the version you're looking for, but wanted to share links to some rockin' Christmas CDs. We used to play the Merry Axemas and Ho Ho Hoey discs at our guitar shop during the holiday season. They're instrumentals and really, really cool. Really.

Each track features a different guitarist. Very cool mix.

Merry Axemas - Guitar Christmas

Merry Axemas 2 - More Guitars for Christmas

These are instrumentals as well, all by Gary Hoey.

Ho Ho Hoey

Ho Ho Hoey 2 (we don't have this one)

Ho Ho Hoey 3

Maybe a little Twisted Sister is more your style?

Twisted Christmas

Maybe you're more into REO Speedwagon?

Not So Silent Night

What!? It's only 130 days left till Christmas! :lol:

Seriously though my, ds was trying to get all the Christmas movies together the other day because according to him it's practically here.:D

My, my where has the time gone? Where did I put my tree?

It seems like just yesterday we were frolicking in the summer sun and now...wait...that was yesterday :lol:.

Is it that Christmas Shoes song? Or is it just that I hear Enter Sandman in my head when that song is playing? :001_huh:

I would think it's TSO, too.

The link-Now that's the way to start the school day. :D

Who's the pitcher that comes out to Enter Sandman every game-I can see his face but forget his name.

Transiberian Orchestra Christmas Eve Sarajevo?

:iagree: That's what sprung to my mind when I read the title, but that is maybe a bit more like Unforgiven.

My church did TSO Sarajevo for out Christmas Eve service. It was SPECTACULAR!!! Rockin the electric violin!