Menu

The only mistake I ever made

LOL! Serendipitous. But no, that wasn't it. It was the one about failing a certain number of times before succeeding at inventing the light bulb.

(edited to add, I meant to quote STEM)

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. --Edison

I thought I made a mistake once; I was wrong.

Ah, you beat me to it! This is my dad's famous quote. I once told him that after researching a discussion we'd had, I discovered that he was right. He just stared at me for a moment, then calmly said, "Honey, those are three words you never have to say to me." :001_huh::glare::banghead: I'm a daddy's girl, but brother was he hard to live with!

tnt, I'm guessing your daughters are in for a ride :lol:

Men never make mistakes just like women never "toot."

I have one kid who thinks erasers are tasty little treats that come free with every new pencil.

So I'm not the only HS mom who shouts out, "Don't eat my erasers!!!" at odd moments all morning long. Good to know.

Ah, you beat me to it! This is my dad's famous quote. I once told him that after researching a discussion we'd had, I discovered that he was right. He just stared at me for a moment, then calmly said, "Honey, those are three words you never have to say to me." :001_huh::glare::banghead: I'm a daddy's girl, but brother was he hard to live with!

:lol::lol: