Menu

Would love some prayer please...

I don't normally do things like this but we need all the prayer we can get right now. We are a one income family currently and my hubby came home today and told me that he was fired effective immediately. Please pray that he gets a wonderful new job and fast. Thank you!

Praying. We just went through something similar.:grouphug:

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to give everyone an update. We got a call today where my husband got a great new job that is closer to home, the same pay, and it starts on Monday!!! Praise God!!!! We have been so blessed for these two months with God showing us his love and provision as well as being able to learn and grow together as a family. Thank you all for the prayer and support!

I just wanted to give everyone an update. We got a call today where my husband got a great new job that is closer to home, the same pay, and it starts on Monday!!! Praise God!!!! We have been so blessed for these two months with God showing us his love and provision as well as being able to learn and grow together as a family. Thank you all for the prayer and support!

Wow, that's wonderful!! Congratulations to you all! :party: