Menu

An apology

I am thinking I must have offended quite a lot of you guys in the last couple of days. Please believe me when I say that it is not, has not, and I don't expect it ever to be my intention to offend. I love you guys. Every last one of you. So I hope you will accept this apology and know that I am thinking of so many of you and praying for you on a regular basis. [Just the ones that want it. ;)]

My only excuse, such as it is, I have to offer is pms. Certainly that is why I am feeling all need to eat a worm right now. Ah well, this too shall pass.

Peace

:001_cool:

I have read lots of your posts and have not been offended. :001_smile:

I think people understand that we all have off days and that the internet isn't always the best mode of communicating effectively. For me to get offended, someone has to insult me personally and do so unapologetically.

But it's nice that you care enough to make sure no one was upset. :grouphug:

These apologies always make me think "What did you do?!" You're good with me. . .

:iagree: That's what I'm wondering. What did you do? What did I miss?:D

:grouphug:

Just don't do it again without letting me know about it. Morbid curiosity and all that.:smilielol5:

I do not have the mad pic posting skills that many of y'all do, so that is why I have to just apologize. It's funny, but I imagine if I were a child today, I would probably be dx'd with some type of spectrumy disorder. However, sometimes I do believe that I say the wrong thing with the best of intentions and thus hurt feelings.

Feeling a bit that way, so I though an apology was in order.

Now if any of you can post a pic, well that might just make my day.

That is of course, as long as Bill doesn't attach Ken Ham's face to it. :D

My only excuse, such as it is, I have to offer is pms. Certainly that is why I am feeling all need to eat a worm right now. Ah well, this too shall pass.

:001_cool:

PMS = chocolate or margaritas, not a worm! Though, if you did eat a worm, yes - it will pass, but neither gracefully nor peacefully LOL.

Ask me how I know. Better yet, don't. Just take my word for it.

PMS = chocolate or margaritas, not a worm! Though, if you did eat a worm, yes - it will pass, but neither gracefully nor peacefully LOL.

Ask me how I know. Better yet, don't. Just take my word for it.

:lol:

Pam, I haven't noticed anything weird. It must be the PMS voices in your head.