Menu

Things you shouldn't do

Alright. I'd assume it was toothpaste all over my bathroom with the way Little Librarian brushes her teeth. C'mon! Rinse the sink after you spit. I can't believe that is something that I have to mention. :glare:

I wouldn't necessarily assume it was all urine. :confused: Lots of things can glow under black light if there's some residue from them, such as some toothpastes, Mr. Clean, some types of soaps, some laundry detergents (do you do handwashing in your sink?), petroleum jelly.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't think there was urine all over your bathroom. It's probably something else. :) In some of the places anyways, maybe not ALL. ;)

*what* possessed you to do that? That's like googling symptoms. Just NO. Now, back out, go make yourself a jello shot and think happy thoughts.

Looking at the ages of yours--they probably thought spots on the walls were targets. Boys with their toys, and all that.

*what* possessed you to do that? That's like googling symptoms. Just NO. Now, back out, go make yourself a jello shot and think happy thoughts.

Yes, lesson learned. Although I am curious to experiment now. I want to clean an area with different cleaners to see if there are differences. I'm thinking Clorex wipes on one area, vinegar on another, baking soda in one area, and so forth.

I'm going to test our hand soap to see if that glows. I really hope it does because if not then I have no idea what's all over the sink.

Looking at the ages of yours--they probably thought spots on the walls were targets. Boys with their toys, and all that.

:lol: I too wondered why on earth you would do such a thing. Ignorance is bliss!

Denise

Yes, lesson learned. Although I am curious to experiment now. I want to clean an area with different cleaners to see if there are differences. I'm thinking Clorex wipes on one area, vinegar on another, baking soda in one area, and so forth.

:001_rolleyes: Gah, you're such a homeschooler!

:lol:

I always thought those crime shows I use to watch were bogus. If a black light came to my house (or what ever one they use to look for blood) came to my house, they would think we murdered a whole neighborhood! I'd hate to see what would be found in my bathroom!

:lol::lol:

Ack! LOL! I had almost exactly the same response, to the same words. Til you got to jello shots. That made me laugh really hard. But if you note the time you could guess that I'm slap-happy anyway (up late packing to move). You are so, so funny.

Well, anyway. there is just no way I'd take a black light into my bathroom. Sometimes ignorance *is* bliss. I'll just be happy to watch CSI Miami for my forensics fix.

If you think that is bad try looking at your face. (OK, that sounds really mean--I don't mean YOUR face--anyone's face!!!) You will see horrible aging. It is really awful. I was shocked at how aged my skin looks with a black light. They really are not very nice things.

:001_rolleyes: Gah, you're such a homeschooler!

HA! And here I sit telling myself that I'm normal. :tongue_smilie:

If you think that is bad try looking at your face. (OK, that sounds really mean--I don't mean YOUR face--anyone's face!!!) You will see horrible aging. It is really awful. I was shocked at how aged my skin looks with a black light. They really are not very nice things.

Oh my!