Menu

Don't I feel fancy...I'm an Apprentice Bee Keeper

5000 posts and counting :001_huh: I don't think dh would understand my joy and pleasure. I KNOW ya'll do! :D

Just Visiting for the first 10 posts

Hive Mind Larvae for 11- 40

Hive Mind Worker Bee for 41-100

Hive Mind Level 2 Worker: Nurse Bee 101

Hive Mind Level 3 Worker: Honey Maker Bee at 161

Hive Mind Level 4 Worker: Builder Bee at 210

Hive Mind Level 5 worker: Forager Bee at 310

Hive Mind Level 6 Worker: Scout Bee at 410

Hive Mind Royal Larvae at 550

Hive Mind Queen Bee at 750

Empress Bee at 2500

Amateur Bee Keeper at 3500

Apprentice Bee Keeper at 5000

Qualified Bee Keeper at 7500

Beekeeping Professor at 10,000

Edited by johnandtinagilbert
adding listing

That is so funny, I was just thinking to myself I might post something along similar lines when I hit Empress Bee! I recently noticed I was quite close. I've been Queen Bee forever. The next second I see your post.

Anyway, congrats, an Apprentice Bee Keeper is doubly more impressive than more Empress.

:party:

Edited by Satori

Thanks for all the congrats. :)

aw, I wish I could see your pic better!

Go to my blog. I put it in the header. Can you guess how hard it is to get all those kiddos lookin' good? The extras are our "step kids" which are really our neighbors that basically live at our house on weekends.

Woohoo!! I'm working on becoming an Amateur Bee Keeper. Gotta have goals. :D
Gotta have goals :lol::lol:

:001_smile: Congrats! I have a long way to go. I feel like I have read that many posts though.

I know just what you mean. I feel the same way!

Thanks for all the congrats. :)

Go to my blog. I put it in the header. Can you guess how hard it is to get all those kiddos lookin' good? The extras are our "step kids" which are really our neighbors that basically live at our house on weekends.

Love it!

I joined in 2008 and I'm still a Larvae (and, I used to hang out on the old boards, how's that? Can it count for anything?) My dd said I needed to post more so I could get a higher status. Yeah...need to post more...just what I need, more time on the boards!

I joined in 2008 and I'm still a Larvae (and, I used to hang out on the old boards, how's that? Can it count for anything?) My dd said I needed to post more so I could get a higher status. Yeah...need to post more...just what I need, more time on the boards!

Oh...wait! I'm a ROYAL Larvae! I misread my status and apparently I'm moving up in the world. Yay! Queen Bee, here I come! *I think I can, I think I can...