Menu

Important news for children of the 80's

BUWAHAHAHAHA - eegads, that just made me feel even OLDER! I'm way closer to his 49 than I care to be, and 50 is 'old' to me. Always has been that mark. And I'm staring it in the face...ACK! LOLOL

and I'm embarrassed to say that I still love You Give Love a Bad Name.

:lol:

If I close my eyes for a minute I can picture my bedroom in 1989....the thought of that poster of Jon Bon Jovi still makes me smile. :D

She says we've got to hold on to what we've got

It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not

We got each other and that's a lot

For love we'll give it a shot! :coolgleamA:

:party: :cheers2:

Well, I'm going to sound as old fashioned as my name (Betty) and admit...

I have never looked at a picture of Bon Jovi until today...

(Running... finding a place to hide.... Wait! No! That's what the problem is! I've been hiding too long!)

I don't even know his music, but I loved the 80's!!! I guess I am SO much the odd ball.

Anyone still like me? Oh, yeah, this thread isn't about me, it's about Bon Jovi!! LOL

Well, I'm going to sound as old fashioned as my name (Betty) and admit...

I have never looked at a picture of Bon Jovi until today...

(Running... finding a place to hide.... Wait! No! That's what the problem is! I've been hiding too long!)

I don't even know his music, but I loved the 80's!!! I guess I am SO much the odd ball.

Anyone still like me? Oh, yeah, this thread isn't about me, it's about Bon Jovi!! LOL

Well, come on Bee, you have to at least admit that even if you've never seen him before today, you still find him... impressive?

He's still mouthwatering at 49. Would that I age so well!

:iagree:

I watched the documentary 'When We Were Beautiful' that they made on 'The Circle' Tour in 2008. I'm not sure Jon aged a day since then. Even poor Richie - who went through heck and got cleaned - looks good. The whole stinking band has aged well.

I'm more of a Richie girl but I always have appreciated Jon and his reverse aging thing. My dh is similar - he's turning 59 this year but you'd insist he's 45 or so.

I always liked Blood on Blood the most. I still have a girlfriend that I have had since I was 4, that kind of friendship is just amazing and the song gives me chills every time I hear it

Now Bobby, an uptown lawyer Danny, a medicine man

And me, I'm just the singer in a long haired rock 'n' roll band

Through the years and miles between us it's been a long and lonely ride

But if I got that call in the dead of the night, I'd be right by your side

He's definitely still got "it"!!! I had no idea he was turning 49 though...

I nearly passed out yesterday when I was looking at the cast of Dancing with the Stars, and I saw that Ralph Macchio is 49.

Seriously, I still remember the 80s like it was yesterday, and I don't feel like I'm old enough to be where I am in age! :D That was a GREAT era!!!!

OK, Paula, since we're from the same area, you'll appreciate this story!

When I was in college, Bon Jovi was playing in KC, and the rumor was that after the concert, they were leaving, but not through KCI, because there would be too much of a mob. They were going through the downtown airport. Some friends went to stake it out, and actually got to see them before they got on the plane. They were very nice to the small crowd that spent hours there waiting to catch a glimpse of them!

I've seen so many great concerts at Arrowhead, Bartle Hall, and Kemper Arena.

Wow, 49. And Ralph Macchio! How in the heck can the Karate Kid be 49!!!