Menu

My son is coming home!!!

I am so excited!:party:

We have not seen him since Jan. 31, 2010, when he left for boot camp (Navy). He told us he would be coming but he had to wait for his orders , this was weeks ago. Finally last night he called and will be arriving today.

My dd is so excited, they were very close and she misses him so much.

I am so proud of him, I am going to brag some:

In just one year he has:

-20-30 guys under him in his detail

-while in the med. unit recovering from a leg injury (3 months) he created his own workout that others joined in...actual announcements over speakers made daily that J's work out was beginning in x minutes

-keeps head in crisis...under someone else's watch (my son was not anywhere around at the time) a ritual went bad and a guy lost 2 fingers, the phones were not working so they went looking for my son to help in the crisis, he did, called the proper people and took care of the two fingers on the bathroom floor.

-made top grade in his schooling

-special permission granted to work with Marines

DD is planning to make signs for when he gets off the plane. She is also practicing her scream for when she sees him. She said she has to have it right so he will know she is very excited to see him.

My mom and I are making a menu of all his favorite foods and we are going to take turns cooking for him.

We have not seen him since Jan. 31, 2010, when he left for boot camp (Navy). He told us he would be coming but he had to wait for his orders , this was weeks ago. Finally last night he called and will be arriving today.

In just one year he has:

-while in the med. unit recovering from a leg injury (3 months) he created his own workout that others joined in...actual announcements over speakers made daily that J's work out was beginning in x minutes

-keeps head in crisis...under someone else's watch (my son was not anywhere around at the time) a ritual went bad and a guy lost 2 fingers, the phones were not working so they went looking for my son to help in the crisis, he did, called the proper people and took care of the two fingers on the bathroom floor.

DD is planning to make signs for when he gets off the plane. She is also practicing her scream for when she sees him. She said she has to have it right so he will know she is very excited to see him.

My mom and I are making a menu of all his favorite foods and we are going to take turns cooking for him.

:party:

Welcome home!

I hope you all have a wonderful time together! :grouphug:

In just one year he has:

:party:

Thank you, and WoooHoooo!

I hope your dd gets her scream just right, but I don't think he'll have any doubts regardless :lol:.