Menu

My UGLY school area!

I'm trying to win a contest for new flooring for our school area. Will you look at my blog, click the link and help? No need to register for anything, just click the vote button and that is it. Feel free to share this on facebook if you are feeling generous. Someone else has 97 "shares" and I only have 24. I'd love to catch up.

Also, while you are there, could you please read the post below it? It would mean so much to me if more people could follow my friend's blog and pray for her.

ETA- my friend is now giving away an iPad. She is doing a raffle to raise adoption money, so please if you click on my blog, go to her blog and read about what she is doing.

Oh, and you can vote for me again if you'd like.

Edited by springmama

Thanks! Yes, concrete. It's our basement, which is really a living area- our toy area, big screen tv, furniture, etc...and it opens out to the back yard. I want it to look nice.

I thought about staining it, but the materials to stain it would be at lest $500- including pre treating, cleaning, stain, finishing...and we'd mess it up and make it look uglier than it is now, lol!

Thank you all so much! You can vote again if you feel like doing so, and my friend that is mentioned in the blog post below the pic of my school area is giving away an iPad!!!! If you read her blog and donate you'll have a chance to win. Please take a look. It would mean so much to me.