Menu

Any minute now.

This has been dragged out. We thought this past Monday we would find out but it turns out that it should be this afternoon. The doctors could be putting my information into the computer right now to randomize me to the study. I am so anxious and nervous. PARP! PARP! PARP! If you don't know what the heck I am talking about just send up good thoughts and prayers for PARP for Christine.

Thanks

This is so frustrating. I am going to the Lord in prayer for you as soon as this post is typed. I am sorry for the bumps and hurdles and I am praying with all my might that you will be able to get this PARP treatment that you so want.

I went back through the posts and I am trying to be sure...have they now diagnosed you with IBC rather than the initial diagnosis of IDC? Also, Christine, if you will pm me your last name, I will be more than happy to add you to my prayer list at church and keep you on there! Only if you feel comfortable, though.

*hugs and prayers*

Rebecca

This has been dragged out. We thought this past Monday we would find out but it turns out that it should be this afternoon. The doctors could be putting my information into the computer right now to randomize me to the study. I am so anxious and nervous. PARP! PARP! PARP! If you don't know what the heck I am talking about just send up good thoughts and prayers for PARP for Christine.

Thanks

Done. :grouphug:

Nothing so far!!! Uggh.

My husband said that technically, we should be praying for PARP Inhibitor not PARP as that is the bad guy. God, knows what we mean though!!!

Yes, it is Inflammatory Breast Cancer-Triple Negative.

So far the famous research doctor hasn't replied. :sad:

Thanks for the prayers. They have got to be calling soon. The lab is in CA so there is a time difference.

Nothing so far!!! Uggh.

My husband said that technically, we should be praying for PARP Inhibitor not PARP as that is the bad guy. God, knows what we mean though!!!

Thanks for the prayers. They have got to be calling soon. The lab is in CA so there is a time difference.

:grouphug:

Nothing so far!!! Uggh.

Continuing to pray Christine. :grouphug:

It is so reassuring to me to know that the HIVE is out there praying for me.

I will post as soon as I know. Also, I just emailed the number one doctor in the country regarding my options in the event I don't get the PARP. I hope he replies.

Take care.

:grouphug:

PARP INHIBITOR! PARP INHIBITOR!

You are doing absolutely the right thing by contacting that doctor. If necessary, send chocolates, and, no, I'm not kidding!

Keeping up the prayers for you, Christine. Stay strong! :)

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: