Menu

Mike's anyone?

OKay, so I'm sipping....I have some Mike's Raspberry Margaritas <sp?>.

Seriously, I feel like Alexander (Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day).

I am hoping I can calm down soon. I've been keyed up all day. Now, that I'm home, I feel like crying and still needing to breathe and purposely relax my muscles. Hopefully Little House is more of a fun loving episode. Or maybe I can find something else sweet on.

Anyway, anyone want a Mike's so I don't drink all four? (just kidding. I would *never* dream of drinking all four....well, and I'd fall asleep before I could, I'm sure).

I am hoping I can calm down soon. I've been keyed up all day. Now, that I'm home, I feel like crying and still needing to breathe and purposely relax my muscles. Hopefully Little House is more of a fun loving episode. Or maybe I can find something else sweet on.

Anyway, anyone want a Mike's so I don't drink all four? (just kidding. I would *never* dream of drinking all four....well, and I'd fall asleep before I could, I'm sure).

Oh, that sounds fabulous! I'll keep my eye out for it. I know what you mean about crying. Somedays are just too much and you can't even get up the gumption to cry.

I had a stressful day. We may need to rip holes into our NEW ceiling in our addition, almost complete, because of a mistake I made. Then it will have to be repainted. Everything that gets paint splatters will have to be fixed. I made a VERY expensive mistake. and some VERY nice people will have some crappy work to do, but at least they're going to get paid for it. Still, CRAPPY work.

I had a Mikes peach margarita. Well, to say I had ONE would be a lie.

:001_tt2:

Pass me one. My son turns 8 tomorrow, and if the fact that he's growing up so fast wasn't enough reason to drink, he and his sister spent their afternoon - while I was creating the much-desired roach cupcakes for my son's birthday - ripping entire limbs off of our pine trees.

It's been a week.

Ah! I pull this up ready to vent about my day gone horrid and this is the first post that came up. : ) Thank you, Pamela! Yes, I need something, too, after this day. There must be something in the air.

I'm about to pour a glass of merlot... cheers!

I've had one of those days, actually come to think of it...I've had one of those weeks! I just poured a glass of merlot before I came in to check the boards. So, yes...I'll join you!

Hey - me too! Enjoying a wonderful glass of merlot right now... :)

OP - sorry it was such a rough day. Hope you're feeling better now!

CHEERS! :D