Menu

Did you update your blog this week?

I've been busy adding pictures and descriptions of how I'm adapting middle school earth science labs. I know, not very thrilling :tongue_smilie: but it's what I had searched for all summer! I figure I'll help those who follow me and maybe inspire those doing life and physical (hint hint hint) to share what they are doing...

My goal is to blog daily, not just science stuff and weekly reports, but day-to-day events too :001_smile:

Yes, ma'am! Several times, in fact.

I wish I had more homeschool-type stuff to say on my blog. It's not that we're not working hard -- we are. It's just that I seem to have stronger opinions and be more verbose on other subjects. Maybe each day I should pick a subject and write about how it's going or how a particular curriculum choice is working out. I do like to do reviews.

I update at least 2 to 3 times a week. Mine's pretty eclectic, not only about homeschool but books, writing, life in general. We recently had an upclose encounter with a hummingbird. Check it out.

Link in my signature. Drop by for a visit.

I've been having a great time blogging...

working on introducing Tasty Tuesday this week...

have Fitness Friday

Tackle A Task a couple times a week

and soon I will start Holly Hobby, about crafting... all kinds... sewing, crochet, tole painting, whatever...

I also add in some regular life posts...