Menu

From The Onion: Increasing Number Of Parents Opting To Have Children School-Homed

"These teachers are dealing with upwards of 40 students in their classrooms at a time, so obviously they know a lot more about children than someone like me, who only has one son and doesn't know where he is half the time anyway."

:D

"In addition to providing better supervision and overall direction, school-homing has become popular among mothers and fathers who just want to be less involved in the day-to-day lives of their children." :001_huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

Even better....

"Though school-homing has proven to be an ideal solution for millions of uninvolved parents, increasingly overburdened public schools have recently led to a steady upswing in the number of students being prison-homed.terminator.gif"

My sides hurt from laughing so hard at the above comment.

Edited by Tree House Academy

Sad thing is, as a former public school teacher in an urban school, I can attest that there's more than a little truth here. We had some kids from 6:00 in the morning until after 6:00 at night, fed them three meals and a snack, supervised homework, and I swear that if we'd offered the parents the chance to let their child roll out a sleeping bag in the gym, they would have taken us up on it.