Menu

For those who count days or weeks...

We are on day 121.

Week 22 in MFW, and MUS we are on week 23 and 22.

We are required to keep hours.. I use HOmeschool tracker, just the attendence and hours portion. We have 638 hours... 362 to go! We start July 1 and end June 30. We do a 4 day week with breaks whenever. :)

Edited by MamaMamaMama!!

150-ish out of 180.

Ds has been in charge of tracking his days and resources for his portfolio since day 91. I thought it would motivate him to get done faster. Instead, it has motivated him to finish with the local schools, like a "normal" kid @@. Whatever. We do light school through the summer, anyway. :tongue_smilie:

We're on day 107. I'm ultra-strict about what it takes to call it a "day", so we'll be dropping subjects LONG before we finish our "days". (Tomorrow is our OK history co-op and I'll consent to call it a 1/2 day IF we get half of our regular subjects done.)

As of next week, though, we'll drop down to grammar 2x/week and spelling either 2 or 3x/week. I figure 4 AAS levels in a year is PLENTY and we'll finish FLL3 and head into FLL4. (So, why do I feel guilty about this plan?)

Umm.. I think we just started the first week in February.... yeah, it's been a bad year for us. As in, we are that far behind. Fortunatly, my evaluator is my Preacher's wife, so she is pretty ok with all the stress we have dealt with this year. She keeps saying, your doing the best you can and that's the best for these kids. :) I love her!

We're on day 107. I'm ultra-strict about what it takes to call it a "day", so we'll be dropping subjects LONG before we finish our "days". (Tomorrow is our OK history co-op and I'll consent to call it a 1/2 day IF we get half of our regular subjects done.)

As of next week, though, we'll drop down to grammar 2x/week and spelling either 2 or 3x/week. I figure 4 AAS levels in a year is PLENTY and we'll finish FLL3 and head into FLL4. (So, why do I feel guilty about this plan?)

I call co-op a whole day. My kids are required 4 hours per day. In co-op, we do 2 hours of classes. AS long as we do 2 hours of school before we leave home (which we do), then they are good for a day of school.