Menu

I turn 40 years old today! (I've been waiting my turn to post that, hee hee!)

I've seen others over the years post their birthdays when they've turned 40, and I've always wanted to.... :) Wow, when I turned 30, I had just had my first baby.....that baby is treating me to a Subway sandwich later today.....

So, folks, what are the 40s like?:D

Well I can't quite answer what the 40's are like yet, but I can certainly wish you a very happy birthday!! :party:

Hope you have a great birthday day...sounds like a great way to celebrate~by having lunch with your son, sweet.

I don't know what 40's are like...but I"ll b there in a few yrs 2.

Our birthdays are so close, mine is tomorrow. I always thought it was fun having birthday at start of Spring.

Have a wonderful day, Colleen!

Happy Happy Birthday!:001_smile:

I've seen others over the years post their birthdays when they've turned 40, and I've always wanted to.... :) Wow, when I turned 30, I had just had my first baby.....that baby is treating me to a Subway sandwich later today.....

So, folks, what are the 40s like?:D

You people are FABULOUS!!!! I was shocked to see I had so many birthday greetings, THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! I wish I could reply to every single one of you - all these messages so much to me! EDIT: oh, wait, I can PM each of you! Hold on.....

I've gotten spoiled today by my dh and kids....breakfast in bed, flowers, chocolate, lunch made (I said I didn't care what it was, as long as I didn't have to cook it - we have our main meal at lunchtime since dh leaves in the early afternoon for work), birthday cake, ds bought me a Subway sandwich to eat for supper and dd wants to buy me a hamburger and fries at McDs on Saturday.....and party with other friends on Sat.

I woke up this morning and thought, "I need to count my blessings today. I've had my rocky times in life, but I have a great dh and kids, great extended family, great friends.....Thank you, God."

And I'm so thankful to have you boardies to chat with about all the nooks and crannies of homeschooling - this is SUCH a valuable resource to me!

Thanks again, everyone! Wish I could meet you all sometime! (Susan, WTM boardies convention in Charles City?? C'mon, whaddya say?)