Menu

Is the Enchanted Learning site worth it?

sarawatsonim

Hi there,

I know $20 isn't a lot of money to spend for unlimited access to the variety print outs it offers. But I was curious as to how many people actually implement these regularly into their teachings? I new a PS teacher that used to pretty much get all of her stuff from that site. I haven't decided if that is a good or bad thing (I didn't like her ideas much anyway).

I have a first year Kindergarten girl who will be 5 at the end of Nov. She Can't read or write yet, but is warming up to the idea :001_smile:

Thanks,

Sara

That is so funny you should ask that question b/c I was going to ask the same thing! I purchased the subscription last year and I hardly used it. BUT, last year was a rough year for me. We didn't get a ton of "extras" accomplished. I was just checking out the site today to see if I should renew or not. I will say that there are a TON of great printables for EVERY subject imaginable. But, there are also lots of free sites out there with great printables too. I know that I'm being a big help here, aren't I? :D Hope somebody else responds.

:lurk5:

I thought is was worth it to subscribe for a year, esp for the preschool/kindy age. Before my subs. expired, I printed out a ton so I won't need to subscribe again for a long while, if ever.;)

You can find comparable stuff elsewhere on the internet, but it's worth $20 to have it all there and in printable format, etc...

I have more than used $20 worth from the site. But I use it as supplements, use it for the color pages, crafts, etc. I use it more probably bec I teach outside co-op classes, so I use it more for that then I do for my own kids. But, when dd was K and 1st I used it a lot bec I needed lots of supplements since I was using Abeka and we finished the grades way too early.

I had a subscription last year when my ds was 4yo because I didn't have a lot of other schoolwork for him. He wanted worksheets, so I printed a lot of alphabet worksheets from there and found it to be very worth my subscription money. I don't think I'll continue the subscription this year because I have other things for him to do.

Guest bellebud

we use both sites (pd the subscription), and use them enough to justify the price. I like that I can find anything and everything under the sun on either site - ie: ds8 is an avid fisherman, so I easily found short reading comprehension worksheets on specific types of fish. The money is worth it to me to not have to search around the whole internet looking for something - then finding something - then it's not printable, etc.

Guest Aimickey

I just subscribed recently because we're working on a States project and I have been extremely impressed with the ease of use. I like that I can find state info/worksheets for the different levels of each of my girls and I like that it's all in one place and easy to print.

It is worth it to me. I have always paid it but this year my school board has a group membership so I get free access. I have always printed off tons for all my kids even my big kids. THey are 5th grade this year and I still find tons on there suitable for their age. FOr my gr 1 and tot the resources are amazing. I don't have much money but I always felt it was $20 well spent.