Menu

Ignore this thread!

Happy birthday (birthdai?), Renai!

Critter has been spying on me. :glare:

We hafta go stand in the post office line again. Should be the last time this year, though. Can we get a staff member to clean the kitchen while I'm gone, please?

It was the true story of my life, sadly. :laugh:

• Like 2

Did you try other cycles/choices? Mine will, right now, only work on medium heat and the cycle that says jeans, etc. I just kept trying different combos and letting it run a minute then feel it.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried it, but still no heat.  I took two loads of damp stuff to my Mom's.  Now I'm washing a load of quick dry athletic wear I can hang to dry.  

Here's a site I found that may nor may not be helpful if you have to do more trouble shooting with yours: 

https://www.ufixit.com/diy-tips/whirlpool-dryer-not-heating/

• Like 1

Dh was able to get our non-refundable/changeable hotel reservations changed! 👠We had been planning to leave Grandma and Grandpa's on one particular day because we had reasons to be home two days later, but Grandma said dh's nephew and family were coming up and wanted us to stay an extra day so we could see them. So we changed plans to stay an extra day and then found out yesterday that dh's nephew isn't coming at all. I suspect the nephew didn't care if they saw us or not and Grandpa just made up that story. Thus and hence. 👠Also, Grandma has a turkey in the freezer, so that is taken care of already.

• Like 2

This morning was something else. Confession line was so long it took us TWO hours. Ds said “d@mn d@mn d@mn!†Quite distinctly in line. Just in case anyone wondered why I need to be going to Confession. 😒. Then I tried to take the kids for a walk down bu the river and ds kicked his shoe in it. As I was rescuing the shoe my phone fell in and now the microphone doesn’t work. It’s in a bag of rice hoping for a miracle.

I got back in my pajamas when I got home. :svengo:

Oh good grief. I'd need the priest to just follow right behind us so we could confess on the go every 30 seconds of that mess! :svengo:

• Like 6

This morning was something else. Confession line was so long it took us TWO hours. Ds said “d@mn d@mn d@mn!†Quite distinctly in line. Just in case anyone wondered why I need to be going to Confession. 😒. Then I tried to take the kids for a walk down bu the river and ds kicked his shoe in it. As I was rescuing the shoe my phone fell in and now the microphone doesn’t work. It’s in a bag of rice hoping for a miracle.

:grouphug: 

I fell down the back deck stairs earlier today on the way to the store - just got a little scraped. The steps were wet and slippery (probably growing algae) and I was wearing the hiking sneakers that caused me to slip and fall off that cliff a couple summers ago. The stars were aligned. I think everyone might aughtta stay in bed for the remainder.

Edited by Susan in TN
  • Like 3

I fell down the back deck stairs earlier today on the way to the store - just got a little scraped. The steps were wet and slippery (probably growing algae) and I was wearing the hiking sneakers that caused me to slip and fall off that cliff a couple summers ago. The stars were aligned. I think everyone might aughtta stay in bed for the remainder.

I think those hiking sneakers are mala juujuu and you need to get rid of them!

• Like 5

My cold and my elbow are improving, and now I have to exercise again, because I promised Slache.

Yeah, Slash is a #bossypants like that. Always bugging about being healthy and stuff. Sheesh. I did get on the exercise bike the other day for about 5 minutes.

:lol:

• Like 8

I almost went down coming up the laundry room steps after mopping. It's a dangerous place in and around the home!

I have figured out a way to keep myself accountable.  I open my tackle thread and put down three things that I want to do.  Then I leave the post open and post updates on the three things as I get them done.  I can't wander over to other threads (like this one!) until I get the three things done.  And on that note, on to three more things.  If I can move after the jumping jacks. . .    (No one scold me for the jumping jacks.  It was fun.) 

• Like 12

This morning was something else. Confession line was so long it took us TWO hours. Ds said “[email protected] [email protected] [email protected]!†Quite distinctly in line. Just in case anyone wondered why I need to be going to Confession. 😒. Then I tried to take the kids for a walk down bu the river and ds kicked his shoe in it. As I was rescuing the shoe my phone fell in and now the microphone doesn’t work. It’s in a bag of rice hoping for a miracle.

Alex has a 5 word vocabulary: Mama, Dada, John, baby, and fack. No clue what that's supposed to be but it sounds bad being screamed out at the top of his lungs during silent prayer at church.

Yeah, Slash is a #bossypants like that. Always bugging about being healthy and stuff. Sheesh. I did get on the exercise bike the other day for about 5 minutes.

:lol:

5 minutes more than most.

I need exercise, too. I hate exercising, though, so it is really hard to get motivated and find some time.

About walking with your family or doing something fun like martial arts or dancing?

Well, I was going to do laundry, but clearly that is too dangerous. So to h*$$ with it. Everyone can wear pajamas.

You can pantz if you want to. You can leave your pantz behind...

I have figured out a way to keep myself accountable.  I open my tackle thread and put down three things that I want to do.  Then I leave the post open and post updates on the three things as I get them done.  I can't wander over to other threads (like this one!) until I get the three things done.  And on that note, on to three more things.  If I can move after the jumping jacks. . .    (No one scold me for the jumping jacks.  It was fun.)

I think I need to stop doing ITT until the baby goes down. My most productive time as before his nap.
  • Like 9

Alex has a 5 word vocabulary: Mama, Dada, John, baby, and fack. No clue what that's supposed to be but it sounds bad being screamed out at the top of his lungs during silent prayer at church.

Tell people - Snack.  He's saying, "Snack."  He just can't make the "sn" sound yet.

• Like 11

😂😂😂💓💓💓😢😢😢. In that order.

• Like 1

I crossed off one more item on my siggy.  Degreasing the recently discovered mess left by Boiler Guy 2 years ago.  It took forevaaaaah.  Like, 4 hours. 

It was also the most awful job I've ever done.  And I've stood knee deep in raw sewage in my yard before  (helping my new groom repair a pipe).  I'd do the raw sewage thing five times over on a Sunday afternoon before I'd do this oily kitty-litter clean up again.  

But it's done.  I want to clean the rest of the floor down there too (I only did the oily part and surrounding area, about 12 square feet total), but iTired.  Maybe later tonight, if I can.  

• Like 5

In other news, dh slid on black ice and broke his wrist biking to work this morning.

Well, maybe broke his wrist.  He suffered at work all day before I packed him up and sent him off to the doctor.  He's been gone well over an hour now, so I'm guessing he's been sent on to the hospital for x-rays.  

• Like 2

In other news, dh slid on black ice and broke his wrist biking to work this morning.

Well, maybe broke his wrist. He suffered at work all day before I packed him up and sent him off to the doctor. He's been gone well over an hour now, so I'm guessing he's been sent on to the hospital for x-rays.

Oh, my! That’s terrible news. :grouphug: to him.

• Like 3