Menu

Fess up! How much Easter candy do YOU have to replace before Sunday?!!

ahhh, I bought these divine chocolate covered fruits from Trader Joes yesterday. Of course I had to sample them, again, again, and again... yup, they're good. :D

ha ha ha I have had to go back to the store THREE times & each time swore I was done.

stupid cheap chocolate covered marshmellows. :tongue_smilie:

My younger son said he'd be perfectly happy with a bag of jerky in his basket. :001_huh:

Gee, if I had a Trader Joes I would maybe be in the same boat... lol I bought a cake yesterday--cause it was marked down. Serious sugar's just a day or two away.... :)

ahhh, I bought these divine chocolate covered fruits from Trader Joes yesterday. Of course I had to sample them, again, again, and again... yup, they're good. :D

Oh man, dh is in Tucson and there's a trader joes there maybe I can catch him before he heads to the airport......

:lol::lol::lol: So glad I'm not the only one!

I've had to replace the Starbucks jelly beans....with just a half bag...so of course I'm EATING the other half of the bag....and it's starting to dwindle....thinking I'll need to go buy another. LOL

Oh..and 2 Cadbury eggs. But those were mine anyway - it's a family basket my mom put together. :tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol::lol: So glad I'm not the only one!

I've had to replace the Starbucks jelly beans....with just a half bag...so of course I'm EATING the other half of the bag....and it's starting to dwindle....thinking I'll need to go buy another. LOL

Oh..and 2 Cadbury eggs. But those were mine anyway - it's a family basket my mom put together. :tongue_smilie:

STARBUCKS jelly beans?!?!?!?!? Oh man, have I got to find some of those for my basket.

STARBUCKS jelly beans?!?!?!?!? Oh man, have I got to find some of those for my basket.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I meant STARBURST!!!! Can you tell what's on my mind today?!?! :lol::lol: So sorry - I sure hope no one has gone looking for these....

Guest janainaz

I have my Easter stuff hidden in my closet and have been eating Starburst jellybeans - so far I've just had a few handfuls. I know if I open all the other bags to "sample" - it's over. I keep the nuts and frozen grapes handy!

Sometimes I give up liquor - but not very often! :lol:

This is probably the third year in a row I have given up "sweets." I define this pretty strictly - no desserts, no breakfast sweets (muffins, doughnuts, danishes, pancakes), no candy...not even an Altoid or a Tic-Tac (fear not - I have mouthwash!). So, I only have to buy Easter candy once - as long as I can keep it hidden from dh! :D

None, because it is in the trunk of my dh's car. Otherwise I would have polished off the Nestles Crunch eggs and the Reese eggs by now.

In a trunk? In Texas? Good luck! :D I did that once, and everything was melted beyond recognition (but the kids ate it anyway!).

I haven't eaten the kids' Easter candy because I haven't *bought* any yet. I've talked them into doing our egg hunt on Monday night, and then I can buy it on sale - and yes, there will be plenty to go around for the adults as well. :laugh: