Menu

Mica Miller

DawnM

On 5/4/2024 at 7:34 PM, Catwoman said:

I agree, but if it turns out that they conspired together to kill their respective spouses so they could be together, I would have no sympathy for her, groomed or not.

Nothing has been said that Mica conspired to kill anyone. She is the one who passed away. It's been said his current girlfriend had a husband whom was handicap and he either died from a self-inflicted manor or others say she's claimed it was an accident. 

It's also been claimed Mica met Milker at age 14 and he befriended her, he was 28 at the time. She had married, had an affair with Miller, and divorced all by age 23. She then married Miller. She claimed abuse. Filed for divorce in October/2023, then apparently refiled for divorce, and 48 hours before her death had been granted an order of protection against Miller, and the papers were served to Miller within 24 hrs of her death. This is what I found out from different media sources so I'm not 100% sure if they're fact but most of it holds true. 

To everyone saying Mica was married before- she was 14 years old when she met John! He was 29!! She was not married to anyone else! Remember the Epistle of St. Paul's letter to Corinthians "But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison." 

Just saying, unless you know facts please don't spread gossip.

13 minutes ago, Grace Hopper said:

At something like one o’clock in the morning, I think I read? Not their backyard pool but the neighborhood pool? Yeah fishy. 

Yeah, supposedly he just wheeled himself to the community pool, all by himself, at some point during the night, when the pool was closed and there was no one around, and his body wasn't discovered until the pool opened at 8 AM.  

• Sad 4

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Corraleno said:

Yeah, supposedly he just wheeled himself to the community pool, all by himself, at some point during the night, when the pool was closed and there was no one around, and his body wasn't discovered until the pool opened at 8 AM.  

Well, that's sounds totally plausible... said no one, ever. 🤨

Wasn't there an investigation? Who would have believed that would have been a suicide??? 

Ugh.

It would have been so easy to check security cameras around the pool -- and if there weren't any, probably at least half the neighbors would have had Ring cameras and other security cameras that would have shown whether the poor guy was alone when he went into the pool area.

Edited by Catwoman
  • Like 2

He has been "released from ministerial functions"

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — The pastor of a Myrtle Beach church whose wife was found dead in Robeson County has been released, according to an email obtained by News13 that was sent to church members on Sunday.

“I, Charles Randall, by the authority vested in me as overseer, hereby release Pastor John-Paul Miller from all ministerial functions for a time of healing, counsel, and guidance, pursuant to our governing instrument,” the email reads.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Catwoman said:

What I want to know is how he ever qualified for "ministerial functions" in the first place!

He didn't. Independent and Holiness Association Churches are not part of mainline denominations. They have no oversight and the church itself or rains the pastor or determines his/her fitness for duty. Really, any dingdong can start and pastor a church so long as it is independent denominationally or belongs to one of the tiny denominations that have no ordination requirements. Remember Joshua Harris who had zero training and was made senior pastor at something like the age of 23 with Sovereign Grace Ministries? Very very common in ultra conservative, non denominational churches.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kbutton said:

Is this information anywhere other than Reddit?

Crazy pants stuff.

The fact that Chris Skinner mysteriously drowned in the community pool and his body was found at 8 AM (when the pool opened) was published in news reports in 2021. The claim that Suzi Skinner has been involved with Miller since that time comes from locals and church members who knew them, plus there are photos of them together smiling and laughing shortly after Mica died. It seems like it was pretty widely known in town and among ex-church members what was going on, because there was a really swift backlash, with large protests outside the church demanding justice for Mica, like it was just immediately apparent to everyone that JP killed her.

The fact that Mica filed for divorce is public record (not sure about the  order of protection), and there are social media posts by Mica discussing spousal abuse and saying yes, God hates divorce, but he also hates abuse, and saying that something "terrible terrible TERRIBLE" might happen to her. There are also news interviews with friends and family saying they spoke to her the day she was killed and she had been making plans with them for the weekend and gave no indication at all that she was even depressed let alone suicidal. She had served JP with divorce papers two days before she died. 

Plus JP himself told the congregation during a service that he had gone through Mica's phone and found texts from 18 different people saying that if Mica wanted to talk about what was going on with JP, they would support her and keep it confidential, and he was SUPER pissed about it and attributed it to the influence of  "demons."  One of those friends posted screenshots of a conversation with Mica in which Mica thanked her for all her warnings "throughout the years" and that she had wanted to "get out" for years "and now I've done it." The last message from Mica in that text thread was "things are looking up and are headed in a great direction" — which sure doesn't sound like someone who was imminently planning to drive to a park far from home and shoot herself in the head.

Edited by Corraleno
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Corraleno said:

The fact that Chris Skinner mysteriously drowned in the community pool and his body was found at 8 AM (when the pool opened) was published in news reports in 2021. The claim that Suzi Skinner has been involved with Miller since that time comes from locals and church members who knew them, plus there are photos of them together smiling and laughing shortly after Mica died. It seems like it was pretty widely known in town and among ex-church members what was going on, because there was a really swift backlash, with large protests outside the church demanding justice for Mica, like it was just immediately apparent to everyone that JP killed her.

The fact that Mica filed for divorce is public record (not sure about the  order of protection), and there are social media posts by Mica discussing spousal abuse and saying yes, God hates divorce, but he also hates abuse, and saying that something "terrible terrible TERRIBLE" might happen to her. There are also news interviews with friends and family saying they spoke to her the day she was killed and she had been making plans with them for the weekend and gave no indication at all that she was even depressed let alone suicidal. She had served JP with divorce papers two days before she died. 

Plus JP himself told the congregation during a service that he had gone through Mica's phone and found texts from 18 different people saying that if Mica wanted to talk about what was going on with JP, they would support her and keep it confidential, and he was SUPER pissed about it and attributed it to the influence of  "demons."  One of those friends posted screenshots of a conversation with Mica in which Mica thanked her for all her warnings "throughout the years" and that she had wanted to "get out" for years "and now I've done it." The last message from Mica in that text thread was "things are looking up and are headed in a great direction" — which sure doesn't sound like someone who was imminently planning to drive to a park far from home and shoot herself in the head.

I’m just not seeing all of that in the news, so I wondered where it’s from. 

Every bit of it sounds suspicious, but I just am not seeing the same news, I guess.

I did see this, which would make me crazy if I were a family member or friend. I hope they do more digging even if this is true.

https://wpde.com/amp/news/local/mica-miller-cause-of-death-suicide-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-nc-robeson-county-medical-examiner-pastor-john-paul-jp-wife-solid-rock-church-myrtle-beach-dr-richard-johnson-harassment-reports-south-carolina

This whole thing seems sketchy -- but I don't love the part where people are cast as guilty based on the ability to smile and laugh after the death of a loved one. I think enough of us have been through the life experience of losing a loved one to know that it's really normal to be able to smile warmly and share a laugh even during grief.

Lots of what's going on here *is* problematic.

But chatting and laughing after a loss is by no means part of the problem.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bolt. said:

This whole thing seems sketchy -- but I don't love the part where people are cast as guilty based on the ability to smile and laugh after the death of a loved one. I think enough of us have been through the life experience of losing a loved one to know that it's really normal to be able to smile warmly and share a laugh even during grief.

Lots of what's going on here *is* problematic.

But chatting and laughing after a loss is by no means part of the problem.

I don’t think it’s necessarily that he’s chatting and laughing, it’s that he’s chatting and laughing *with his lover*.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The medical examiner has officially ruled Mica’s death a suicide. JP might not have pulled the trigger but his abuse and gaslighting contributed, at the very least. 
His girlfriend is not much better- she’s been having an affair w him, knowing the kind of crap he’s been subjecting Mica to. And that affair hurt Mica. 

Posted (edited)

I just saw a video report from WPDE (ABC affiliate) saying that Mica had filed a police report that JP was harassing her and had slashed her tire and planted a tracking device, which the mechanics found while fixing the tire. The police report said that she was filing for a restraining order and that "she feared for her life." And then after making plans with friends for the weekend, she suddenly turns up dead more than an hour from home, 48 hours after serving JP with divorce papers. 

I really hope the police continue to investigate this and don't drop it just because the ME said the gunshot wound was "consistent with a self-inflicted wound" after they were told by her sketchy husband that she had a history of suicidal thoughts. Tammy Daybell's death certificate originally said she died of heart attack, and there have been plenty of other cases where the ME accepted the simplest and most "obvious" cause of death without further investigation when it was really something else. I hope they are looking at JP's cell phone records to see where he was, looking at surveillance video along the route she would have theoretically driven, etc. 

(ETA: I have personal experience working on a medical malpractice case where we discovered that the doctor whose negligence caused the death had personally contacted the ME to tell him what the cause of death should be and that's what the ME put on the death certificate. When he was deposed, the ME admitted that he had taken the doctor's word for it as it seemed plausible based on the evidence, and he hadn't examined the body any further. )

Edited by Corraleno
  • Like 8

56 minutes ago, kbutton said:

I’m getting it from Tik Tok sleuths sharing things.  A lot if it is public record or on public social media.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kbutton said:

Every bit of it sounds suspicious, but I just am not seeing the same news, I guess.

This is being widely reported in mainstream news:

"Two of Mica Miller’s siblings allege in court documents that their sister feared for her life amid divorce proceedings, according to documents filed in Horry County Probate Court and obtained by News13.

“Mica stated to me on many occasions, ‘If I end up with a bullet in my head, it was JP,'” Mica’s sister, Sierra Francis, said in an affidavit asking to be named the special administrator of Mica’s estate. 

Nathaniel Francis’ affidavit also references incidents on March 11 when Mica reported to Horry County Police that a tire on her car had been slashed early in the morning while she was at the Springmaid Pier. Later in the day, when she took her car to East Coast Honda to have the tire repaired, the report said mechanics found a GPS tracking device installed on her vehicle.

Nathaniel Francis said in his affidavit that Mica forwarded him an email from her husband in which he apologized for the “tires and causing damage to her vehicle.” 

“Mr. Miller’s email to my sister continued to state that he was angry when Mica confided or ‘put her family before’ him and that made him want to hurt her. In his words,” the affidavit said. ‘When someone hurts me, I try to hurt them back rather than forgive’ and ‘instead of me forgiving you … I just attack and try to cause pain.'”

Source: https://myfox8.com/news/if-i-end-up-with-a-bullet-in-my-head-it-was-jp-mica-millers-siblings-describe-her-fears-amid-split-from-pastor-husband/

• Sad 2

21 minutes ago, Corraleno said:

This is being widely reported in mainstream news:

"Two of Mica Miller’s siblings allege in court documents that their sister feared for her life amid divorce proceedings, according to documents filed in Horry County Probate Court and obtained by News13.

“Mica stated to me on many occasions, ‘If I end up with a bullet in my head, it was JP,'” Mica’s sister, Sierra Francis, said in an affidavit asking to be named the special administrator of Mica’s estate. 

Nathaniel Francis’ affidavit also references incidents on March 11 when Mica reported to Horry County Police that a tire on her car had been slashed early in the morning while she was at the Springmaid Pier. Later in the day, when she took her car to East Coast Honda to have the tire repaired, the report said mechanics found a GPS tracking device installed on her vehicle.

Nathaniel Francis said in his affidavit that Mica forwarded him an email from her husband in which he apologized for the “tires and causing damage to her vehicle.” 

“Mr. Miller’s email to my sister continued to state that he was angry when Mica confided or ‘put her family before’ him and that made him want to hurt her. In his words,” the affidavit said. ‘When someone hurts me, I try to hurt them back rather than forgive’ and ‘instead of me forgiving you … I just attack and try to cause pain.'”

Source: https://myfox8.com/news/if-i-end-up-with-a-bullet-in-my-head-it-was-jp-mica-millers-siblings-describe-her-fears-amid-split-from-pastor-husband/

I’m not arguing. I just am not seeing stuff like this in any of the first few links as I’ve looked yesterday and today, and when I saw in this thread that people were getting stuff from Reddit, I was curious. I was seeing mostly just repeats of basic stuff—still haven’t seen anything solid about her being groomed, for instance.

Her death sounds suspicious, and I hope authorities get to the bottom of things so that her family can get justice.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kbutton said:

I’m not arguing. I just am not seeing stuff like this in any of the first few links as I’ve looked yesterday and today, and when I saw in this thread that people were getting stuff from Reddit, I was curious. I was seeing mostly just repeats of basic stuff—still haven’t seen anything solid about her being groomed, for instance.

Her death sounds suspicious, and I hope authorities get to the bottom of things so that her family can get justice.

I believe that the grooming discussion is because she was 14 when she began attending church there and he was 28. He "befriended" her immediately according to family and friends, and by 23 she was married to him. Pastors who have ethics and respect are careful with how they interact with teens. If a 28 year old pastor had gotten chummy with my own 14 year old (or any 28 year old), he/she would have ended up on the wrong end of my husband and the church board.

My aunt's church removed someone from a position of authority in the church when it turned out that he had bargained for his wife's "hand in marriage" when she was 15, and he was 30! They were from out of state so this was not something the church knew until after he was allowed to work in the youth group. It was reported by concerned parents that he seemed overly interested, overly affectionate, and overly enthused with the young teen girls in the church, and rhen later on it turns out that he tried to get one of those girls to sleep with him. Given what we know of predators, there were probably more than that propositioned by him, but the teens were scared to tell anyone.

I think given the timeline of the relationship of JP and Mica, the fact that he was senior pastor and wielding a lot of spiritual authority because of that position, and she was such a young teen while he was almost 30, they end up having an affair when she was still so young, followed by what is now known of the state of their relationship ending with a dead woman, people are fairly confident that she was groomed by a predator. It fits rather classically into the circumstances accepted today as grooming. Obviously, law enforcement has not used those terms.

At least, that is why I think the term is being used.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Annie G said:

The medical examiner has officially ruled Mica’s death a suicide. JP might not have pulled the trigger but his abuse and gaslighting contributed, at the very least. 
His girlfriend is not much better- she’s been having an affair w him, knowing the kind of crap he’s been subjecting Mica to. And that affair hurt Mica. 

I have read that Lumberton is an area of the Carolinas where the most homocides go unsolved.   He intentionally chose that area.

I also listened to someone from Lumberton talk about how another situation similarly was ruled suicide even though it was not even plausible to have been self inflicted.    Something shady or lazy is going on in that town.

I do not know if Mica was cremated, does anyone know?   People are saying the family should exhume and have their own autopsy conducted.   But I wasn't sure if that was even possible.

• Like 1

So the news said that there were TWO services going on at the same time.   One inside the church, with the husband, and one on the beach with the family.

Has anyone else been able to verify this?

10 minutes ago, DawnM said:

So the news said that there were TWO services going on at the same time.   One inside the church, with the husband, and one on the beach with the family.

Has anyone else been able to verify this?

I have no reason to doubt that two services happened at the same time. I’m reading it everywhere, from a people magazine to X.  Her family clearly thinks he is involved in Mica’s death.  (Not that People or X are known for accuracy, but both services had already been announced. His in church and the family posted it online)
I heard he was released as pastor of the church yesterday, but can’t exactly sus through whether he’s been fired or just temporarily been put on leave, The church website is shut down. I think this might actually be the end of that church. Maybe he can make a living tending bar at his Crocodile Rocks business.  
Such a horrible man.

Posted (edited)

Has anyone checked the credentials of the ME? I ask because I once watched a documentary about MEs. Everyone thinks due to crime shows that their county ME is a true forensic, investigative doctor. But in actuality, this type of highly trained coroner is few and far between. Most rural counties do not have that level of ME, and some literally have just a regular county emergency medical director who does the autopsies. Movies occasionally mirror real life, and in the Jesse Songs movies, the local pediatrician is the coroner/ME, and that is not the kind of thing that is unheard of unfortunately. In my county, the coroner is the county EMS director/doctor. If the police don't like his report, they can send it to the city ME, one county west, who is an actual Quincy/Ducky/Jimmy/Cam/Bones person. But our county has to pay for this service and it is HUGELY pricey since our taxes do not support their ME office. So it never happens. It would not be remotely shocking here for a murder to be inappropriately labeled a suicide or accidental death. Thankfully we tend to be the county where not much like this kind of case happens.

Here is an article that might help elucidate why this ME findings might need to be questioned if his/her credentials are wanting. 

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/post-mortem/things-to-know/how-qualified-is-your-coroner.html

Edited by Faith-manor
  • Like 6

I just watched a 48 hours type show where a husband beat and strangled his wife to death and there was plenty of evidence that he did, but he threw her body down the stairs and claims he found her that way.  The ME ruled it an accident.  The police quietly kept gathering evidence and eventually he was convicted.

So I don’t have much faith in ME.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Annie G said:

I have no reason to doubt that two services happened at the same time. I’m reading it everywhere, from a people magazine to X.  Her family clearly thinks he is involved in Mica’s death.  (Not that People or X are known for accuracy, but both services had already been announced. His in church and the family posted it online)
I heard he was released as pastor of the church yesterday, but can’t exactly sus through whether he’s been fired or just temporarily been put on leave, The church website is shut down. I think this might actually be the end of that church. Maybe he can make a living tending bar at his Crocodile Rocks business.  
Such a horrible man.

Hoping he will get 3 meals a day and a roof over his head in PRISON for life.

I read that the church claims the site was shut down due to people coming on their page and posting things?   I didn't think you could post on a church site, but maybe you could?

And the announcement said something about a time of healing, so not sure what that meant.   There was a different pastor preaching this past Sun which I was surprised it even opened for Sun service this past week.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DawnM said:

Hoping he will get 3 meals a day and a roof over his head in PRISON for life.

I read that the church claims the site was shut down due to people coming on their page and posting things?   I didn't think you could post on a church site, but maybe you could?

And the announcement said something about a time of healing, so not sure what that meant.   There was a different pastor preaching this past Sun which I was surprised it even opened for Sun service this past week.

A church local to me has a public comment section for their live streaming, and then any comment they don't like is deleted pretty pronto by the senior and associate pastors which means they spend most of their Sunday afternoon and evenings monitoring the website because hikes, those guys say a lot of crazy stuff from the pulpit, and the locals do like to troll them.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 2:51 PM, Nikkilo78 said:

Nothing has been said that Mica conspired to kill anyone. She is the one who passed away. It's been said his current girlfriend had a husband whom was handicap and he either died from a self-inflicted manor or others say she's claimed it was an accident. 

It's also been claimed Mica met Milker at age 14 and he befriended her, he was 28 at the time. She had married, had an affair with Miller, and divorced all by age 23. She then married Miller. She claimed abuse. Filed for divorce in October/2023, then apparently refiled for divorce, and 48 hours before her death had been granted an order of protection against Miller, and the papers were served to Miller within 24 hrs of her death. This is what I found out from different media sources so I'm not 100% sure if they're fact but most of it holds true. 

On 5/6/2024 at 3:14 PM, Devochka77 said:

To everyone saying Mica was married before- she was 14 years old when she met John! He was 29!! She was not married to anyone else! Remember the Epistle of St. Paul's letter to Corinthians "But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison." 

Ummmm.... welcome to the forum, two brand new members who just happened to start posting here for the very first time in the exact same thread within around 20 minutes of each other...  🙂 

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)

Sadly, it appears that she really did kill herself. They have a 911 call where she said she was going to kill herself and she wanted to make sure their family could find her body. They also have her on video purchasing the gun that same day.
This is not to say that her scumbag husband has no responsibility for how this played out. But I doubt he will be held accountable legally.

Edited by Scarlett
  • Sad 11

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 3:14 PM, Devochka77 said:

She did marry someone else, as an adult.   And then had an affair with JP and they both were married to other people at the time.   That isn't gossip, those are the facts.

It is also ok to discuss rumors as we are trying to figure all of this out.

I think if this bothers you that much that you would call us all gossips, maybe this isn't the thread for you, cuz I am about to say some more things that you might get upset about, but they are relevant.

Edited by DawnM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The more I learn the more disturbing this is becoming.

They would get homeless off the streets to perform s*x acts????   Yikes.   He was all kinds of sick.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DawnM said:

The more I learn the more disturbing this is becoming.

They would get homeless off the streets to perform s*x acts????   Yikes.   He was all kinds of sick.

I have been hearing that kind of crap also. I think it’s safe to say he was a pretty sick individual.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

Sadly, it appears that she really did kill herself. They have a 911 call where she said she was going to kill herself and she wanted to make sure their family could find her body. They also have her on video purchasing the gun that same day.
This is not to say that her scumbag husband has no responsibility for how this played out. But I doubt he will be help accountable legally.

This whole thing is just a steaming pile of poo from him, and it ended up with her dead. She probably felt like she would never be free of him because these kind of sickos never relent. My heart is heavy for her family. 

• Like 4

On 5/4/2024 at 12:31 PM, DawnM said:

Yes, it is all sus.  He has tried to say she was diagnosed with some serious mental illnesses.   That info only seems to come from him though.

He started a church with no training, no seminary, and he know ONE Bible verse......just weird.

what does it say about the people who go to his church and give him their money?

The first I ever heard of this guy was him telling his congregation "his wife died by suicide" (without the benefit of the coroner's report). . . um . . . yeah . . (my first thought was). tell us you did it without telling you did it . . . .

I've barely followed this, and mostly through headlines/blurbs - haven't actually read anything on it.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Scarlett said:

I have been hearing that kind of crap also. I think it’s safe to say he was a pretty sick individual.

He really is.

9 hours ago, Faith-manor said:

This whole thing is just a steaming pile of poo from him, and it ended up with her dead. She probably felt like she would never be free of him because these kind of sickos never relent. My heart is heavy for her family. 

I still find everything very fishy and needing some investigation.....the death of the lover's husband, abuse, etc....

• Like 4

10 hours ago, DawnM said:

He really is.

I still find everything very fishy and needing some investigation.....the death of the lover's husband, abuse, etc....

Agreed. Something this far off needs investigation. I know there is the 911 call, but what happened in the 24 hrs prior during which she was making plans to see family? There is still something rotten here.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Faith-manor said:

Agreed. Something this far off needs investigation. I know there is the 911 call, but what happened in the 24 hrs prior during which she was making plans to see family? There is still something rotten here.

Some are speculating that the gun purchase was for protection and there was someone else there.   No one was visible, so I don't know, but they seemed to wrap that investigation up neat and fast and I just feel there is more to this.

I’m seeing a few people online who thinks it’s fishy that she was able to get a handgun so quickly.  I guess it varies by where you live, but where I live you can absolutely walk into a sporting goods store, purchase a gun, get your FBI background check results and walk out in about an hour.    I know because I have personally done it.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DawnM said:

Some are speculating that the gun purchase was for protection and there was someone else there.  

I wonder if there's a way to confirm that the voice on the 911 call was really her?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Corraleno said:

I wonder if there's a way to confirm that the voice on the 911 call was really her?

This is exactly what I was wondering with all of the scam calls that happen nowadays. It would be so easy for someone who knew her to record plenty of her voice to fake that phone call. 

13 minutes ago, popmom said:

This is exactly what I was wondering with all of the scam calls that happen nowadays. It would be so easy for someone who knew her to record plenty of her voice to fake that phone call. 

I've listened to the 911 call and it had to be a real person calling, not a recorded voice, because the dispatcher was really slow about responding and was having trouble figuring out where she was and was asking a lot of mundane questions before finally asking her what the problem was, at which point Mica (or someone else) said "I'm going to kill myself and want my family to be able to find me." And the dispatcher was just like "Ok, hold on, let me get this information entered in...." No questions, no expression of sympathy, no talking to her or trying to get her to stay on the line — it was just really weird and dispassionate. Based on the conversation, the caller either had to be Mica or another person using her phone. And if that really was Mica calling, I feel bad that the last human interaction she ever had was with someone who sounded bored and totally uncaring.

• Sad 13

On 5/7/2024 at 6:27 PM, Scarlett said:

This is not to say that her scumbag husband has no responsibility for how this played out. But I doubt he will be held accountable legally.

I listened to the call too. Another reason they ruled out JP is that both of them were seen in public out of town at the time of the 911 call. So he did not pull the trigger. 

Mica made at least 12 different police reports about JP over the past year, one of which included the fact that she first met him when she was 10 and that he had groomed her, so that's where that info was coming from. She also claimed that he used a healthcare POA to have her hospitalized against her will, and had hired someone to follow her and put a tracker on her car. When a reporter asked JP about the tracker, he confirmed that he "hired a PI to put trackers on her car to know if she was going to a gun store (because she kept trying to get a gun for the past few months)." There is an interview with a former friend of JP's who said he got a call a few months ago from JP saying Mica had just bought a gun and he was afraid she was going to shoot him — no suggestion that he was worried about suicide, just concern that she might shoot him with it...

• Sad 2

17 hours ago, Corraleno said:

Mica made at least 12 different police reports about JP over the past year, one of which included the fact that she first met him when she was 10 and that he had groomed her, so that's where that info was coming from. She also claimed that he used a healthcare POA to have her hospitalized against her will, and had hired someone to follow her and put a tracker on her car. When a reporter asked JP about the tracker, he confirmed that he "hired a PI to put trackers on her car to know if she was going to a gun store (because she kept trying to get a gun for the past few months)." There is an interview with a former friend of JP's who said he got a call a few months ago from JP saying Mica had just bought a gun and he was afraid she was going to shoot him — no suggestion that he was worried about suicide, just concern that she might shoot him with it...

JP may not have pulled the trigger, but he is 100% complicit in her death, and a ticking time bomb before he kills a girlfriend.

I wonder if her family can sue him for contributing to her demise since so much of this appears to be documented.

• Like 4

On 5/4/2024 at 2:32 PM, Scarlett said:

Today I heard that the girlfriend’s husband also died in an accident. But I think before the pastor guy was in the picture. 

Yes her husband who was a paraplegic tragically drowned in a community pool. May have been a quadraplegic, I need to refresh my info. I think the details of his death sound sus. Believe he even knew JPM? As someone who was in a wheelchair, pools are the last place you wanna be. Wouldnt be surprised if more details come out that point to nefarious actions. 

Posted (edited)

One of the most infuriating things is that so many of the things he did to her after they separated, which she filed police reports on, were dismissed as not illegal because they were still technically married and not legally separated (even though he apparently told the congregation last fall that not only were they separated but that they had both agreed to "see other people," since he'd been seen in public with his GF). The fact that the police refused to do anything about his stalking and harassment is why she had him served with divorce papers — only to turn up dead 2 days later.

It was OK for him to have her involuntarily committed, and then steal her car and all her documents and go through her phone, despite being separated, because legally he was still her husband. It was OK for him to slash her tires and put multiple trackers on her car because it was technically community property. When he hacked into her FB account and posted a nude photo of her, the police said that since the nipple was blurred, it wasn't a crime. There is video of him harassing her while she yells at him to go away, with police standing there, and he threatens her, on camera, with posting photos on FB. Considering that she told friends he forced her perform humiliating sex acts, it's not a stretch to think he has photos of her that he was using to blackmail her.

Edited by Corraleno
  • Sad 11

Wow. So a former friend of JPs just posted a long condemnation of him, along with a video of JP, taken in 2015 or 2016, having some kind of mental break or drug problem; he is lying in the grass at what is allegedly his first wife's house, crying in a bizarre high pitched voice that ants are crawling all over him and in his eyes and he wants to see Jesus.  The poster, Ty Longerbeam, also warns JP that he "has receipts." This is the FB post:

"I believe the saying goes “Getting a Taste Of Your Own Medicine“ (and I mean that quite literally) You have USED and ABUSED for wayyy too long, only to get up on that pulpit and consistently discredit your victims by airing out intentional degrading, inappropriate personal information. Doing that allows you to control the narrative. Now we have the death of your wife that you claim only took her life because of mental illness. Fact is… NOBODY was ever mental until they met you. You are the common denominator in all of this. This video is only proof that YOU yourself have issues and YOU know what medication can do to someone. Imagine being in a vulnerable state like this and being met with control, manipulation and shame…what’s the long term effect on that??? Now add abuse on top of that… all forms that may apply. Who can handle that??? Yet you were met with a soft tone and a water bottle that you didn’t deserve.

JP I could have done this anonymously but I want you to see its coming from me so you don't go after anyone else. You know I’ve got receipts… and you know I’m not scared. Ive never met anyone like you but what i have learned and been taught is people like you repeat their behavior and every so often they slip up and show who they really are. Sometimes they even type it in an email. I think it’s abundantly clear that you haven’t been held accountable for any of your actions over the years and I never hit the recycling bin.

Solid Rock let me introduce you to your pastor, you don’t see this version on Sundays. This is the guy you allow to give you and your family council. This is the guy you give permission to speak into your life, the guy you share personal vulnerable information with that he will USE against YOU when and if you question him. It’s time to really take a step back and evaluate what’s going on. JP you are a complete shit stain to all of the other pastors that truly desire to lead people to the lord. You are a liability to the christian faith and to anyone that you set your eyes on.

The reason why most people didn’t speak up the first time is because they know your reaction is ruthless, you have a little bit of local power with enough financial resources to hurt people legally and they fear putting their family at risk. And the few others that don’t speak up believe it’s not the “christian thing to do“ Well… neither is doing nothing. I also believe Jesus flipped over some tables. So here we go.

You’ve already had the chance the first time around “for a time of healing, counsel, and guidance, pursuant to our governing instrument “ (2nd time your reverend had to give that same PR speech to a church body ) yet you chose to smack every former member in the face that would have supported you if you got the help you NEED. So please DON'T mistake this video as a broken man who misses his family. This is a twisted individual using one of his many tactics to manipulate his way back into control. But his target didn’t let that happen, she kept her foot down and you changed gears and got nasty. Over the years his ways to manipulate have only gotten more effective with precision.

*To the ones who are the reason I’m involved ( I won’t name ) I hope you understand why I had to do this.* enough is enough

Some want to raise AWARENESS and MOST want JUSTICE
“Godspeed” JP ( IYKYK )"

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Corraleno said:

Wow. So a former friend of JPs just posted a long condemnation of him, along with a video of JP, taken in 2015 or 2016, having some kind of mental break or drug problem; he is lying in the grass at what is allegedly his first wife's house, crying in a bizarre high pitched voice that ants are crawling all over him and in his eyes and he wants to see Jesus.  The poster, Ty Longerbeam, also warns JP that he "has receipts." This is the FB post:

"I believe the saying goes “Getting a Taste Of Your Own Medicine“ (and I mean that quite literally) You have USED and ABUSED for wayyy too long, only to get up on that pulpit and consistently discredit your victims by airing out intentional degrading, inappropriate personal information. Doing that allows you to control the narrative. Now we have the death of your wife that you claim only took her life because of mental illness. Fact is… NOBODY was ever mental until they met you. You are the common denominator in all of this. This video is only proof that YOU yourself have issues and YOU know what medication can do to someone. Imagine being in a vulnerable state like this and being met with control, manipulation and shame…what’s the long term effect on that??? Now add abuse on top of that… all forms that may apply. Who can handle that??? Yet you were met with a soft tone and a water bottle that you didn’t deserve.

JP I could have done this anonymously but I want you to see its coming from me so you don't go after anyone else. You know I’ve got receipts… and you know I’m not scared. Ive never met anyone like you but what i have learned and been taught is people like you repeat their behavior and every so often they slip up and show who they really are. Sometimes they even type it in an email. I think it’s abundantly clear that you haven’t been held accountable for any of your actions over the years and I never hit the recycling bin.

Solid Rock let me introduce you to your pastor, you don’t see this version on Sundays. This is the guy you allow to give you and your family council. This is the guy you give permission to speak into your life, the guy you share personal vulnerable information with that he will USE against YOU when and if you question him. It’s time to really take a step back and evaluate what’s going on. JP you are a complete shit stain to all of the other pastors that truly desire to lead people to the lord. You are a liability to the christian faith and to anyone that you set your eyes on.

The reason why most people didn’t speak up the first time is because they know your reaction is ruthless, you have a little bit of local power with enough financial resources to hurt people legally and they fear putting their family at risk. And the few others that don’t speak up believe it’s not the “christian thing to do“ Well… neither is doing nothing. I also believe Jesus flipped over some tables. So here we go.

You’ve already had the chance the first time around “for a time of healing, counsel, and guidance, pursuant to our governing instrument “ (2nd time your reverend had to give that same PR speech to a church body ) yet you chose to smack every former member in the face that would have supported you if you got the help you NEED. So please DON'T mistake this video as a broken man who misses his family. This is a twisted individual using one of his many tactics to manipulate his way back into control. But his target didn’t let that happen, she kept her foot down and you changed gears and got nasty. Over the years his ways to manipulate have only gotten more effective with precision.

*To the ones who are the reason I’m involved ( I won’t name ) I hope you understand why I had to do this.* enough is enough

Some want to raise AWARENESS and MOST want JUSTICE
“Godspeed” JP ( IYKYK )"

Wow! I saw that video but for some reason thought it was over Mica.  I had not heard any of this FB post.  

Mica's sister Sierra has been posting screenshots of texts JP sent to her when Mica came to stay with her for a few days (apparently as a result of something JP did which he described as "one little mistake") and the texts are absolutely UNHINGED. He alternates between love bombing Mica, threatening to kill himself because he can't live without her, he'll do anything to save their marriage, and then threatening that he is on his way to Sierra's house, he's "armed and ready," and daring them to call the police, then texting "that bitch tried to get me arrested" and saying he's removed every trace of Mica from their house, put everything she owns in 20 trash bags, and will either leave them in Sierra's yard or throw them in the trash. Then more texts to Mica about how much he loves her and desperately wants her back and she's destroying him, she'll never find a man who loves her as much as he does despite "the way you treated me." 

• Sad 7

I think the man who posted the video and the comments about JP must be a friend or relative of his first wife, Alison, because most of his references seem to apply to that divorce, and the video was taken while JP was lying in the grass in front of her house after the divorce.

The UK Daily Mail* claims to have copies of affidavits filed by Alison in reference to the divorce and her prolonged fight to get JP to pay the alimony and child support (for his 5 kids) that he was legally obligated to provide but repeatedly refused to pay, claiming that he was broke and super stressed about money, despite Alison pointing out that the church was doing better than ever financially and JP had bought a boat, motorcycle, and golf cart while claiming to be too poor to support his children.

The really horrifying details in the affidavits, though, relate to sexual relationships with underage girls within the congregation! Quotes from a 2017 affidavit: "... at the time my husband’s affair was discovered, he had previously admitted to both me and our congregation, that he had an addiction to prostitution. He had also confessed to me and other staff members of the church that he had sexual encounters with young females from the church, who were under the age of sixteen. When the defendant's affair was discovered, the church leaders demanded that the defendant seek counseling for sexual addiction. When he refused, the majority of our church left the congregation." 

That provides context for Longerbeam's statement about JP having refused to get the help he needed "the first time around," and how the reverend had to give the same speech about the church needing a time for healing and counsel a second time (1st time after the affair with Mica, who was their children's babysitter at the time, came out, along with confessions about prostitutes and underage girls, and 2nd time when he and Mica separated amid allegations of abuse and his affair with Suzi). The fact that a pastor who admitted to having sex with girls under 16 not only was not turned into the police, but was able to retain his pastorship with no consequences other than some members leaving, really highlights the toxic misogyny of some of these churches, where all any male has to do is say "sorry" and transgressions must be forgiven. Ugh!

Longerbeam's comments about people being afraid to speak out because of retaliation and nastiness is borne out by documents posted by Mica's sister Sierra, including texts from JP threatening to have a family member of Mica's fired from her job as a teacher at the church-affiliated school if certain FB posts aren't taken down immediately. Those were followed by a letter from the school demanding that certain "ungodly and strife-filled media posts" be removed immediately, then an incredibly sanctimonious termination letter, saying "According to the Bible and the school handbook, any form of strife, public shaming towards another believer, failure to believe the best, failure to cover, adding to discord among a fellow staff member, etc., is worthy of termination. We have asked you to please remove any social media posts that you or your husband have posted that fall under those sinful categories and you refused. It saddens us that you don't love your students and job enough to simply remove a social media post. For those reasons above, you are fired as a teacher from Faith First Academy."

Imagine being fired by a Christian school for refusing to be complicit in hiding the fact that the pastor is a sick, abusive, sexually predatory monster. WWJD? 

*(I know the Daily Mail is a rag, but they say they have copies of affidavits filed by Alison and are quoting from it, and what they say does match up with what Ty Longerbeam says in his post and what Mica's relatives are saying.)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3