Menu

Want to play a different forum game?

Indigo Blue

2 minutes ago, ikslo said:

I’m so confused by the rules 🤣

Okay, @Indigo Blue can correct me if I'm wrong. I was confused at first too, because I thought the game only switched to a new pair when one of the previous pair had received seven votes. Actually, there are only seven votes per contest. 

The seventh person to vote declares a winner when there are seven total votes including their own. If you are the seventh person to vote on a particular pair, you announce the winner and pick the next pair.

You were the seventh to vote, so you get to pick the next contest. 🙂  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Indigo Blue said:

You just choose two people whose talents are pretty equal so we can vote 7 times and see who wins the most votes. The vote is based on talent and not popularity. I guess it’s not the best forum game, but I’m making the best I can of it, lol. 

You don’t have to do it if you don’t want!!

I’ll figure it out! Just me having to pick next caught me off guard 

• Like 1

Just now, MercyA said:

Okay, @Indigo Blue can correct me if I'm wrong. I was confused at first too, because I thought the game only switched to a new pair when one of the previous pair had received seven votes. Actually, there are only seven votes per contest. 

The seventh person to vote declares a winner when there are seven total votes including their own. If you are the seventh person to vote on a particular pair, you announce the winner and pick the next pair.

You were the seventh to vote, so you get to pick the next contest. 🙂  

Yes! I read thinking seven to win as well but I think I get it now

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ikslo said:

Rob wins? How can that be??? Some of you all need to watch more Brad Pitt movies! I mean Snatch, 12 Monkeys..no way Rob Lowe could have pulled those off.

Is it @MercyA or @Melanie32 who gets to pick names next? 

It's me! I missed your vote on the previous page! LOL, after I said I understood the game... 😉 

Harrison Ford or Mel Gibson? Please vote on talent, not the person's level of sanity or likeableness. 🙂 

I'm going with Harrison Ford.

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2