Menu

FDA warning: Don't cook your chicken in Nyquil!

mathnerd

I only knew about this from watching the best and highest rated.  late night comedy talk  show, Gutfeld at 18:00 Hawaii show while starting to prep for our departure from Hawaii.  We have a flight tomorrow from Hilo to Oahu.  Anyway, you know that it started on Tiktan or whatever it is called.  The Commie Chinese Govt owns TikTok (or I should say controls it).  For all is who don't buy drugs over the internet or from locals.( by drugs,, I mean the illegal doses of fentanyl (( I was surprised the first time, I actually saw one of the anesthesia reports in hospital and saw fentanyl as one of the drugs they put in my anesthesia.)

Tiktok also told people to eat Tide Pods, and another idiotic challenge- jump it ride on the hood of a car, or maybe it was the opposite.  They want to kill Americans 

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, TravelingChris said:

I only knew about this from watching the best and highest rated.  late night comedy talk  show, Gutfeld at 18:00 Hawaii show while starting to prep for our departure from Hawaii.  We have a flight tomorrow from Hilo to Oahu.  Anyway, you know that it started on Tiktan or whatever it is called.  The Commie Chinese Govt owns TikTok (or I should say controls it).  For all is who don't buy drugs over the internet or from locals.( by drugs,, I mean the illegal doses of fentanyl (( I was surprised the first time, I actually saw one of the anesthesia reports in hospital and saw fentanyl as one of the drugs they put in my anesthesia.)

Tiktok also told people to eat Tide Pods, and another idiotic challenge- jump it ride on the hood of a car, or maybe it was the opposite.  They want to kill Americans 

https://techcrunch.com/2022/09/21/nyquil-chicken-fda-warning-tiktok-trend/

It started on 4chan over 5 years ago,not your hated tiktok, and I think you probably know what type people frequented 4chan.

And as the article states, just because a stupid video goes viral, that does not mean hordes of people are eating the chicken. Some young people are definitely odd and in need of possibly a better pastime, but they certainly are adept at driving old people to anger.

• Like 2