Katy

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, mmasc said:

IMG_6986.jpeg

A few summers ago when I was at 2dd's, the neighbors teen boys were putting camo duct tape all over part of their old SUV.  Then they stopped.   

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Faith-manor said:

MDOT!!! (Michigan Department of Transportation)

IDOT too! (as my DH says, "one letter short of an idiot...")

My youngest, who just started driving, is learning alternate route after alternate route because she's taking summer classes at the cc. They are working on our normal entry to the big city, but the week after she started taking the northern route, they ripped that up....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Terabith said:

IMG_5706.jpeg

We had relatives that had a longer bedtime routine than that. It was very fun (/s) when our non-NT kids had to not disrupt that bedtime routine with their paultry book, teeth, bed in twenty minutes thing when we visited common relatives.

Ours had a longer boot sequence in the morning though—lots and lots of books first thing in the morning.

• Like 1

Felis Domesticus Chester Willard physics paper . . . 
supposedly the study was about objects falling off a kitchen counter.  (in which case, FDC Willard definitley helped. . . )

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, gardenmom5 said:

Felis Domesticus Chester Willard physics paper . . . 
supposedly the study was about objects falling off a kitchen counter.  (in which case, FDC Willard definitley helped. . . )

I completely understand not wanting to retype an entire paper! Lord, those were the worst of times writing papers on the fly with only Liquid Paper to help you out with all the inevitable errors. 🤪

• Like 2