Menu

A shout out to all those who haven't been around of late.

I miss those who, for a variety of reasons, aren't posting here of late. You know who you are.:D So-o-o-o...Hello!!!!! I miss you!!!!

P.S. Please do NOT add to this thread and regale me/us with what's wrong with the board of late. I would truly appreciate it if this thread wouldn't be deleted. Thank you.

If you went away, I would miss you.

I hope you are well.

:cheers2:

You're sweet, Sarah. I usually do feel like my absence/presence here isn't particularly noticed ~ but maybe we all feel that way. My deal is that I have an embarassingly good memory. That is to say, I genuinely do remember details people share here, and notice when folks fade out. Kinda like the way I remember birthdays of kids I went to school with 30+ years ago.:tongue_smilie:

You're sweet, Sarah. I usually do feel like my absence/presence here isn't particularly noticed ~ but maybe we all feel that way. My deal is that I have an embarassingly good memory. That is to say, I genuinely do remember details people share here, and notice when folks fade out. Kinda like the way I remember birthdays of kids I went to school with 30+ years ago.:tongue_smilie:

I too remember birthdays like that. My grandmother was the same way. My head feels full of useless information at times. :tongue_smilie:

I miss you when you go away Colleen. Sometimes when my ds8 is being over the top I can 'hear' your voice say, 'He does have a flair for the dramatics.' :D

*waving* Though I've been gone so long, most of you probably don't remember me anymore. :tongue_smilie:

Of course we remember you Brenda, nice to see you again. :001_smile: I've been thinking of the oldies but goodies like you, and Dy, and Jess, and Miz Booshay. Thank goodness for blogs.

Dang! It's been 40 years and I haven't even STARTED mine yet. I can see I'm a little behind.

See, people like Sarah and Susan have it all backwards. In the midst of raising a family; when their bodies are still functioning relatively well, they're sittin' there writing dissertations. Whereas you and I will wait until, say, 65 and then start pursuing a doctoral degree. Yep. I'm sure of it.

:lol:

Edited by Colleen

See, people like Sarah and Susan have it all backwards. In the midst of raising a family; when they're bodies are still functioning relatively well, they're sittin' there writing dissertations. Whereas you and I will wait until, say, 65 and then start pursuing a doctoral degree. Yep. I'm sure of it.

:lol:

Yah, that's it......I'm just taking mental notes right now. So when I do start writing it....it'll be all ready to go!!

Melissa,I just want to say....

I LOVE YOUR SOCKS!!!!

One of these days I am going to get my daughter to teach me how to knit. One of these days. (sigh)

Yvonne in Alabama

Aww, thank you! I am really addicted to making socks right now. I learned how to do socks this past spring and just fell in love with the process. And sock yarn is so yummy!

Sarah, I bet they're a ROCKIN' 19 pages.

I feel your pain. I really do. Hang in there.

SWB

(who only took nine years to finish the Ph.D.!)

From the day I started my graduate program until the day I finished, it was over 7 years. In what is supposed to be a 5 year program... but I did get married and have a baby during that time. Just like you crazy people, I had a life all the while.