Menu

Prayers for job related issue please

hjffkj

I found a job that would be a pretty great fit for dh at our local University. Tonight I am going to talk to him about applying for it. We NEED something different. His job has a few positives but the negatives really outweigh those. I just don't think dh sees it completely.

I'm pretty positive I can get him on board with applying but I don't know if I'll be successful getting him to take it entirely seriously if he gets called for an interview.

So prayers during the entire process would be great. We need a career change for the health of our family​.

Edited by hjffkj
  • Like 10

Thanks all. We had the talk. I laid out all the facts, how I feel about the issues with his job(he knew these issues,) and I showed him the job description. He did agree that he is quite qualified for the job. That is all he said. He's the type to think about something for a few hours before saying anything. So now I play the waiting game. I imagine it won't be until tomorrow night that he talks about it again

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Dh applied for the job last week and we are just waiting to hear anything. Since he applied about 5 jobs that I qualify for have become available at the same University. Dh and I have discussed and decided it is time for a change and if that means I become the breadwinner​ and he stays home with the kids so be it.

Time for me to start working on my resume!

• Like 8

Dh applied for the job last week and we are just waiting to hear anything. Since he applied about 5 jobs that I qualify for have become available at the same University. Dh and I have discussed and decided it is time for a change and if that means I become the breadwinner​ and he stays home with the kids so be it.

Time for me to start working on my resume!

Best wishes for the best result to work out!