Menu

My baby took her first steps today!!

When did your babies take their first steps?  

1. 1. When did your babies take their first steps?

• 9 months
    • 10 months
    • 11 months
    • 12 months
    • 13 months
    • 14 months
    • other

It was a very bittersweet moment for me! We were at my dc kickball game when my baby girl was eating a cracker and let go of my chair and took three precious little baby steps! I couldn't believe my eyes. She'll be 11months old next week. All of my babies walked before they were one so I guess she wanted to make sure she wasn't left out!

When did your baby start walking?

Congrats! I know that bittersweet feeling. Nothing cuter than chubby baby legs walking around!

My kids were as follows

12 yo twins - both walked at 13 months, within 1 week of each other.

7 yo son - 8 days after his first bday

3 yo dd - 11 months

19 mo dd - took her first step at SEVEN MONTHS, started climbing everything that same week, and was running by 8 months. I don't know what I'm going to do with her.

My oldest ds took his first steps on his first birthday! It was a momentous occasion!

My dd, on the other hand, waited until she was 15 months. And even then, didn't walk if she could avoid it! (Or talk either, for that matter!)

My youngest ds was 10(?) months or so. He had surgery to correct his eyes at 9 months, then took off!

Dd15 on her 1st birthday.

Dd14a 11 mths.

Dd14b was 118 mths.

Ds11 was child #4 in 4 years, therefore I haven't got a clue.

Yeah, I know my oldest was 7 months and my youngest was 12 months, but I'm not sure about the middle two. Having two colicky babies in 13 months was a bit traumatizing for me! I think they were both around 10 or 11 months.

I can't imagine all these early walkers! One of the babies at our old church walked at 8 months. It's so crazy seeing such a little guy walking! He was so cute. Mine walked at 14 mos, 18 mos, 17 mos and 12 mos. At least our babies didn't have big bumps on their noggins all the time I guess. :001_smile: