Menu

Who else is looking forward to House in 2 weeks?

My 16yog loves the show! She has watched all episodes and seasons and I've watched a few with her... It started because she has always dreamed of being a physician of some sort and she thought it was cool that there were these difficult medical situations to solve... now she wants to be a journalist, but we'll still be watching house!!

Bee

Count me and DH in. House is the one show we always watch together. DH missed the two episodes that were on last night when they were shown before, so I had to bite my tongue not to tell him that what he was guessing would happen wasn't right. :lol: And even though I knew what was going to happen, I still ended up in tears.

I don't want to like him anymore. I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to.

I got sooooo tired of the character last season. Really, why doesn't someone take his cane and smack him with it? The whole idea that someone is so brillant that he doesn't have to have a smidgen of personal relationship skills is offensive.

But...Hugh Laurie is gorgeous to watch and the show is so tightly written. Compelling. I keep waiting for the comeuppance to happen. ;)

Sigh. I'll be watching, but I'll hate myself for not being able to stay away.