Menu

Ignore this thread!

Writing the writing curriculum for Desperanto?

Desperanto.

Fixed it. My new phone doesn't believe me when I say I mean Slache. Then the Apache song gets in my head!!

Yeah, well, now I have the Eagles stuck in my head, thankyouverymuch!!

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses

You been out ridin' fences for so long now....

Oh your a hard one

I know that you got your reasons

These things they are pleasin' you

Can hurt you somehow.

• Like 5

I'm watching The African Queen on Netflix. I love Humphrey Bogart. Katherine Hepburn does prim so well.

I saw that long ago, and it seems to me that it had  a weird ending? or something? Maybe I'm thinking of another movie...

I wish we had one in mine. :( 

My daughter acts like a baby. I guess that counts. haha

Since having the baby over, Gymnast wanted a bottle. I had to go by the AFSA last night to pick up a cheap one (mom forgot to leave one), so dh got Gymnast one too. She's been drinking water like crazy in that thing. Funny, because she hated the bottle when an infant.

Where's Renai?

Writing the writing curriculum for Desperanto?

I was dying of death.

No, actually, I was moving into that tent that Slash, Angi, and Spudz are sharing with all the chocolate. I missed about 3 hours of sleep last night, woke up tired, and at the morning service figured out why. Good thing I was prepared . I went home, planning on taking a nap before the Spanish service. Instead, we went to McD's for food. We finished eating and it was time for church again.  :svengo: We left church, I went home, and passed out until 2.5 hours later. Now, I'm here. I'll be going back to bed in another couple of hours.

• Like 6

Isn't it almost your bedtime? I think you're tired.

It is  And I am.  Both bunnies are safely in bed.  :)  And the dog and the cat.  And the husband.  And I'm going to mine in a few minutes.  After I make my tackle thread for tomorrow.  The teens/young adults are supposedly heading to theirs as well so it will be nice and quiet. 

• Like 4

It's a day camp with an optional camp out the last day. They'd be camping by the river and it sounds fun but so far neither wants to go. They can decide later. It's far out of their comfort zones even being a day camp. I couldn't persuade other DD (13) to sign up. She thought she'd die. 

I'm sorry your DD13 wouldn't even try it.  Is there something else she might want to try over the summer instead?  Something that could still stretch her known abilities and slef-perceived limits?

I'm going to clean the top shelf of the fridge. I can do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You clean the top shelf, I'll clean the bottom shelf.  My armpit still hurts this morning, so if you can reach up I'll reach down.

• Like 1

Why don't the foolish women in the movies ever run away when you are screaming at the tv for them to do so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The never listen, do they?  And why are they allowing themselves to get into those predicaments in the first place?  I've told them time and again not to get into that car, to check outside before opening that door, to get someone on the phone before going to see what that noise is -- it's as if they are competing for the Darwin Award.

And you think that they would have learned from the first time you watched that show, but no, they remain obtuse through EVERY VIEWING!

• Like 4

They always have some weird obsession with whatever is upstairs and go there instead!

And they really should rein in their curiosity about other peoples' houses.  I mean really, one of these movies one of them will wander in out of curiosity, suspenseful music will play, and then, and THEN,

Police will come bursting through the door to detain and arrest the intruder while the innocent family upstairs watches over the railing, telling 911 that yes, the summoned help has arrived!

• Like 2

I saw that long ago, and it seems to me that it had  a weird ending? or something? Maybe I'm thinking of another movie...

Clearly you need to watch it again.   :laugh:

• Like 1