Menu

Ignore this thread!

I actually just bought chocolate yesterday. It's been a long time since I've bought myself chocolate. Ghirardelli dark chocolate and mint squares, and Lindt assorted truffles. :drool:  I'm going to pack some in her bag, too.

I'm not actually going to tell you that I have an oreo truffel recipe because no one really should have that recipe, but maybe someone should ask at some point when they're having company over so they don't eat it all themselves.

• Like 4

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

I'm not actually going to tell you that I have an oreo truffel recipe because no one really should have that recipe, but maybe someone should ask at some point when they're having company over so they don't eat it all themselves.

I'm going to ask now so I don't forget later. :D I'll make them for dd's return trip. I promise.

• Like 1

I haven't read any of this thread, but you ppl do not listen.  It says ignore this thread!  LOL

So?  What's your point? 

You probably don't really want to come in this thread with that attitude, missy.  We're a bunch of FABA Ninja Elephants; it'd be best not to make us angry.  You wouldn't like us when we're angry.  :toetap05:

• Like 7

So?  What's your point? 

You probably don't really want to come in this thread with that attitude, missy.  We're a bunch of FABA Ninja Elephants; it'd be best not to make us angry.  You wouldn't like us when we're angry.  :toetap05:

LOL

I was just feeling a little left out.  :laugh:

• Like 6

I'm going to ask now so I don't forget later. :D I'll make them for dd's return trip. I promise.

Mix one bag of regular oreros with 8 ounces of cream cheese. Break up the oreos and mix it all until it's of one consistency. Roll it into balls and put them in the fridge. Melt chocolate and roll the balls in the chocolate. Refrigerate to harden the shell. I like to use dark chocolate and then drizzle white chocolate on top so they're pretty.

Umm, Slash?  I know you've said your parenting examples were less than exemplary, but still...Why on earth have you fed the poor child pillow?  People don't eat pillows, silly.

Shut up.

LOL

I was just feeling a little left out.  :laugh:

My kids are thrilled that you're here and are now doing the bacon dance. It's like a daily thing here.

We are trying to imagine pillow-tasting horchata... :mellow:

I thought it was good, but I have sensory perception disorder, so what do I know.

• Like 3

You don't have to read the whole thread. In fact don't. You'll lose all respect for me.

These are precisely the parts you should read. Only, you won't lose respect for Slash, you'll stand in awe of her. She's pretty amazing. Especially the part about her wrestling an alligator!

• Like 6

Finally caught up.

Cats - don't have any. Kittens are cute.

Hula is nice

Hot weather - yes. I sweat buckets on our hike this afternoon.

Graduating class - over 800. Never been to a reunion.

I only text dh once in a while because my iPad only has service when I'm at home. I rarely bother with it.

Grumpy.

I saw the Oslo Viking Ship in person. Very nice.

My ancestors were probably Vikings and that's why I'm naturally inclined to be grumpy.

I am in favor of food.

Dancing intensives are intense.

Mount Desert Island/Acadia National Park/Bar Harbor are leading in the polls for 25th anniversary trip.

• Like 8

So?  What's your point? 

Incredible-Hulk-animated-animation-male-

• Like 5

I felt bad about what I did to hubby so I came clean and he said "Whatever. I deserved it."

It was funny though. I think the most I've done to dh's body is draw happy faces on him - with or without his knowledge. :D (I've always come clean too...)

• Like 3

So? What's your point?

You probably don't really want to come in this thread with that attitude, missy. We're a bunch of FABA Ninja Elephants; it'd be best not to make us angry. You wouldn't like us when we're angry. :toetap05:

Incredible-Hulk-animated-animation-male-

THIS.IS.AWE.SOME.

Renai, you outdid yourself.

• Like 2

Finally caught up.

Cats - don't have any. Kittens are cute.

Hula is nice

Hot weather - yes. I sweat buckets on our hike this afternoon.

Graduating class - over 800. Never been to a reunion.

I only text dh once in a while because my iPad only has service when I'm at home. I rarely bother with it.

Grumpy.

I saw the Oslo Viking Ship in person. Very nice.

My ancestors were probably Vikings and that's why I'm naturally inclined to be grumpy.

I am in favor of food.

Dancing intensives are intense.

Mount Desert Island/Acadia National Park/Bar Harbor are leading in the polls for 25th anniversary trip.

Yes, thank you.  I was grumpy this weekend and I needed that. 

Nice summary.

• Like 2

Sitting at McDonald's letting my migraine meds kick in after dropping off Marley kitten to be spayed. I worry about her. Going to a couple of banks and then the chiropractor and then to refill my migraine meds and them home and then to pick up Marley.

I like the rat Congo line.

• Like 2

Sitting at McDonald's letting my migraine meds kick in after dropping off Marley kitten to be spayed. I worry about her. Going to a couple of banks and then the chiropractor and then to refill my migraine meds and them home and then to pick up Marley.

I like the rat Congo line.

Oh, you have a big day! :grouphug:

And FTR, it's CongaRats...you know, congratulations...

• Like 5

Dd8 is currently putting together a "box elder bug training facility" in the kitchen. She promises to move it outdoors as soon as the bugs are collected.

Training for what? Good question.

I love your DD8.

And kudos to you for enabling such a creative child. Well done. :001_wub:

• Like 5

Dd8 is currently putting together a "box elder bug training facility" in the kitchen. She promises to move it outdoors as soon as the bugs are collected.

Training for what? Good question.

As soon as?  Um, no.  That would be BEFORE bugs are collected at my house.

• Like 2

Ok people.... Those of you who have been friends with Rachel (from Accounts Services), she's gone. I don't know where, or more importantly why. But she's gone. And Heather has taken her place. This is devastating!

Rachel will be back.  She's just taking a vacation with all the money she's gotten from unsuspecting people.  

Ellie has spoken:  Booya!

This is the thread that never ends etc. etc. etc.  

• Like 5