Menu

Ignore this thread!

Please say a prayer for me. I have to have a very difficult discussion with someone in a couple hours and I’m scared.

Praying it is going well, or went well!

I have been sitting in silence for the last hour dinking away on my computer and phone.  It has been 100% unproductive but  it has been relaxing. 

I had a "fertilizer bar" for a snack.  That's what I call protein bars because that is what they taste like to me.  But it met my caloric needs for a snack and was untasty enough to not make me want more.  Ugh. 

At first I thought you said drinking away instead of dinking away, lol.  I thought no wonder it was unproductive and relaxing.   :laugh:

• Like 5

So, I come into my room, to get away from the monkeys and they all follow me in here and flop down on the bed with me. 😩😩🤪🤪🤪🤪 I played them Susan’s harp piece. They sang “Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer.†I need the ITT helicopter NOW!!

• Like 8

At first I thought you said drinking away instead of dinking away, lol. I thought no wonder it was unproductive and relaxing. :laugh:

That’s what I thought she said, too. 😂😂. And then I started humming, “wasting away again in Margaritaville. Looking for my.... lost shaker of salt. Somebody claimed that there’s a woman to blame..... but I know, (duh, duh, duh, duh, duh) it’s my own d—- fault!â€
  • Like 6

So, I come into my room, to get away from the monkeys and they all follow me in here and flop down on the bed with me. 😩😩🤪🤪🤪🤪 I played them Susan’s harp piece. They sang “Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer.†I need the ITT helicopter NOW!!

I'm comin' Krissi! Hold onto your sanity for just a few more minutes!

• Like 3

We had pizza for dinner. For whilst I was willing to cook dinner tonight, I did not want to get stuck doing dishes. Now to medicate Buddy, medicate me (ibuprofen cuz iHurt), and then to bed.

:grouphug: , Spuds. I'll be sure to pray for peace and rest for you tonight.

blow-kiss.gif, everyone!

• Like 5

Praying it is going well, or went well!

At first I thought you said drinking away instead of dinking away, lol.  I thought no wonder it was unproductive and relaxing.   :laugh:

I thought so too. But, it could have been anything she was drinking, you know?  :leaving:

• Like 1

How does a child completely forget how to do math that we have spent the last month on?  How?  Why?  :confused:  Zombie brain.  :zombie:

Me: That assignment from today that you didn't do?  You get to do it tomorrow.

DS: When does vacation start?

Me:  It would have started as soon as we are done tonight.  However, you didn't do your assignment, so it starts when that is finished tomorrow.

DS: :glare:

Me: :hat:

• Like 9

But look at how short your list is getting! Good job! (Sorry about the chicken salad. We'll start a letter campaign.)

Yay for letter campaign!  ENB in full force.  I'm not a chicken fan to begin with, so chicken salad was pretty much it for me at Chick-fil-a.  I went hungry tonight.

I deleted the completed items on my list, instead of crossing them off.   So pretty now.   :001_wub:

• Like 4

((Spud))

The thing is, I don't feel like I'm doing anything already. VHSG is on Christmas break. I'm not doing Spanish classes until January 8. I really don't understand why I'm just as tired now as I was when doing everything else. Yesterday was the first time I got up to actually clean something in the house (the two corners).

I had my schedule open from 4am-6:30am (done by 7am) Monday through Friday, and open 4:30 or 5am on Saturdays. Starting next week, it's 4:30. But, that was only three hours (if full). But, all my slots weren't filling anyway, so I wasn't working all those hours. And I oftentimes napped right after I was finished teaching. I'm befuddled.

Interrupted sleep is nowhere near as restful as sleeping straight through.

(I had a disappointing trip with the fam to the mall food court.)

You went to a mall *today*? These ducks are very impressive people! Hawks do not do the mall in December.

• Like 7

You went to a mall *today*? These ducks are very impressive people! Hawks do not do the mall in December.

I haven’t been to a mall in years. It’s been months since i’ve Been to Target. The only stores I get to with any frequency are The Afsa and The Costco. I feel like I live under a rock.
  • Like 6