• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Not as good as those two products. Revolution you might not have to take the cats in. That's a topical used for fleas, ticks and ear mites. So no putting it in an ear. 

But given the war wounds your little tiger inflicts on the hand that feeds her, perhaps a trip to the vet would lower her tail a little bit! :laugh:

She is so naughty!!! :lol:

I am finally healed up.  I suspect I will have a small scar.  I put topical treatment on them the other day and was very careful.  My old cat is pretty scared and cooperative, but I had to scruff the naughty kitten.  She did not get me this time, though.   :hat:

Found Revolution on Canadavet.  Thanks for the rec.  :)

• Like 3

I'm not wearing any. :hat:

I did wash my hair earlier and put a whole lotta gel on it. It appears to be drying curly. Still waiting for the final result. I know you all needed to have this info.

I am not wearing makeup nor have I washed my hair today. I was just being a brat since Renai insists on calling me one.

• Like 3

So we did math and science tonight. Because I'm mean. But he kicked butt on math, and beat me playing Professor Noggin's Human Bodh card game. I had the hard questions and we're only half way through the year. That's my excuse.

DS remembered what DNA stands for, even though we learned it months ago. Yippee!

• Like 4

So we did math and science tonight. Because I'm mean. But he kicked butt on math, and beat me playing Professor Noggin's Human Bodh card game. I had the hard questions and we're only half way through the year. That's my excuse.

DS remembered what DNA stands for, even though we learned it months ago. Yippee!

I just know that it is something nucleic acid

• Like 1

Mean mom. :lol:

I took one kid to task today for not completing a needed placement test.  He doesn't want to "fail".  I'm like, "Dude, it is not that sort of test."

• Like 2

Mary, my kids don't mind scary movies or have nightmares. Are you sure it's a bed idea? If so, maybe date night.

We watched Despicable Me 2 with the mean purple minions the other night. She was sitting by herself, ended up in my lap, then asked us to turn it off because "those minions aren't very nice and I think they're very mean". So, just by the previews I saw at the theater the other night, I don't think she'd enjoy it. 

(There were scenes in Paddington that were too intense for her as well.)

Crying is not good for my sinuses. 

It ticks me off when I cry because I always end up stuffy and red and swollen. 

I am wearing foundation, but nothing else. Because chocolate and the holidays.

I haven't worn make up since Christmas. I'm loving it. 

• Like 4

I have always wished I could be a pretty crier, but maybe that only happens in the movies.

If I just tear up and manage to hold back the tears, I still turn rather red and blotchy.  Not fair! 

Pretty criers are a lie; a fabrication forced upon us by Hollywood, I'm sure. 

I've always wanted to be a pretty crier. I practiced once. It didn't work.  I tried a lot of dumb stuff. lol  :leaving:

Edited by Southern Ivy
  • Like 3

Pretty criers are a lie; a fabrication forced upon us by Hollywood, I'm sure. 

I've always wanted to be a pretty crier. I practiced once. It didn't work.  I tried a lot of dumb stuff. lol  :leaving:

I sort of assumed that people with more melanin in their skin wouldn't show the red blotches so much. 

• Like 2

I'm gorgeous when I cry. I imagine that isn't true. What do you guys do, become upset, start crying and think I wonder if this is attractive and go check? I have no clue what I look like crying. Afterwards, when I go to wash my face, I'm an entirely different ethnicity.

• Like 4

I'm gorgeous when I cry. I imagine that isn't true. What do you guys do, become upset, start crying and think I wonder if this is attractive and go check? I have no clue what I look like crying. Afterwards, when I go to wash my face, I'm an entirely different ethnicity.

I cry in private, then splash some water on my face and look in the mirror to see if I can safely be around people again without them asking if I'm ok.  I am never ready to just go out and face the world.  But if I hide too long then people ask if I'm ok . . .

• Like 4

Yes, I'm remembering Slache's favorite quote about liars and the lake of fire. :D

heavily implied? or heavily APplied? :lol:

Everyone always says thou shalt not lie, but that's not actually in the Bible. No one believes me, but it's not. That exact phrase appears in Leviticus but it's referencing teA, not telling untruths.

• Like 2

We don't have health insurance.  We have Samaritan Ministries.

I don't think he has sleep apnea, but I can't really evaluate that myself.   :lol: He doesn't snore constantly, just when on his back.  I actually do the same thing.

Samaritan Ministries might cover it. You should check. Yes, even if he only snores when he's on his back.

And look:

BOOYA!!!

Edited by Ellie
  • Like 8

I don't tend to cry when I'm sad. I cry when I'm mad. So I would be crying and getting even!

I cry when I'm frustrated. Was it this thread that I was talking about my sleepwalking? Matt always finds me crying when I get stuck in a corner like some sort of late 90s toy.

• Like 6