Menu

Anyone else keep getting logged out of the forums on mobile device?

Joker

Me too! I had to come to the "real" computer to make sure my account wasn't POOF. It logs me in, but it won't let me like or post or read. It now redirects to a Tapatalk ad, and I do NOT want to use Tapatalk. I guess I'll be more useful today? But what will I do during naptime? Sob. ;)

I can't respond on my phone at all so had to come to the computer.

Last week, Safari on my iphone started having gray navigation bars at the top and bottom instead of white ones. At that time, I started having to sign in each time I came to the page (or any other page that I used to be already logged in to). Now, today, I have to sign in each time I go to a new page on the site. That means I can't respond to anything because that opens a new page and I have to sign in to be on a new page.

Everything was fine this morning from my iPad. I did not change any settings or update anything, but now I cannot stay logged in. I cannot reply. I cannot navigate between pages.

I hope the glitch is short-lived because I don't have much access to a computer! (I am sneaking in on dh's laptop at lunch break.)