Menu

What's up with the "multi-quote" function?

Mom in High Heels

Another thing that's not working -- when you comment on a thread, or edit your comment, you are now returned to the beginning of that thread, not the post you just made. 

This. 

Personally, I would take multi-quote over the "like" button any day. I think that I must be the only one that's getting tired of the "like" button. I never particularly cared for it. Too Facebook-ish. I don't know. It just doesn't seem as genuine and as caring as the multi-quote feature. Yes, yes, I know. They serve different purposes. But let's be honest here. I'm sure that many of us feel rather compelled to hit "like" when someone else likes our post. It reminds me a bit of the star rating that we had for each of our profiles, which I thought was awful and silly, rather junior-high-school-ish, IMHO. Every day I wish that multi-quote would return. I also tell myself every day to stop hitting "like", but I find that hard to do  :lol:. Wish that the latter wasn't there to begin with. 

This. 

Personally, I would take multi-quote over the "like" button any day. I think that I must be the only one that's getting tired of the "like" button. I never particularly cared for it. Too Facebook-ish. I don't know. It just doesn't seem as genuine and as caring as the multi-quote feature. Yes, yes, I know. They serve different purposes. But let's be honest here. I'm sure that many of us feel rather compelled to hit "like" when someone else likes our post. It reminds me a bit of the star rating that we had for each of our profiles, which I thought was awful and silly, rather junior-high-school-ish, IMHO. Every day I wish that multi-quote would return. I also tell myself every day to stop hitting "like", but I find that hard to do  :lol:. Wish that the latter wasn't there to begin with. 

Now I'm irritated because I want to like your post. The likes are cliquey. When they were invisible I got significantly less of them because people couldn't see who else liked what I wrote. I understand why Mult-Quote isn't working, but I'll be a happy camper when it comes back.

Another thing that's not working -- when you comment on a thread, or edit your comment, you are now returned to the beginning of that thread, not the post you just made.

And, is it just me, or does anyone else have to open a quote or edit in a new window, or loose everything?

Now I'm irritated because I want to like your post. The likes are cliquey. When they were invisible I got significantly less of them because people couldn't see who else liked what I wrote. I understand why Mult-Quote isn't working, but I'll be a happy camper when it comes back.

Feel free to keep lkiing  :lol: . I do it all the time also.

I do so wish that the like button would go and the multi-quote would return. I know they're separate and serve different purposes. You're right. The like button is cliquey.