Menu

New kittens w/ names - Fixed photos (for real, this time)

TechWife

Waiting patiently. :)

And PLEASE tell me I helped you name Tribble! Nobody ever picks the names I suggest!

Yes, you planted the idea, then a friend of ds' mentioned it and everyone okayed it! It's awesome! 

Still working on pictures. I'm lame. 

When you pull up the photo stream, Tribble is on the left and Sprocket is on the right.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125373146@N06/

Now those are some great pictures!

I can understand why you came home with both of them -- how could you have possibly picked a favorite??? They are both adorably cute, and you can already tell that they're going to grow up to be gorgeous cats!

I am officially in love. :001_wub:

Now those are some great pictures!

I can understand why you came home with both of them -- how could you have possibly picked a favorite??? They are both adorably cute, and you can already tell that they're going to grow up to be gorgeous cats!

I am officially in love. :001_wub:

We had to leave their sister behind! She was a fuzzy blue/grey kitten with blue eyes. It was so hard to choose! 

We had to leave their sister behind! She was a fuzzy blue/grey kitten with blue eyes. It was so hard to choose!

Oh, this was us, too! We went in, knowing we were coming home with two kittens, but I nearly thought we were coming home with three!