Menu

Superbowl Commercials!

Another Lynn

Indy and I saw the VW commercial the other day but still laughed at it.  We all really liked the car commercial where the dad keeps catching the boy, and the cow commercial.  Oh and the M&M commercial!  I always love M&M commercials.  Honestly, IMO, the Commercial Bowl would be a whole lot better without all the football to interrupt it!

We liked the Radio Shack commercial. But otherwise not any standouts for me. I feel like there are so many car commercials.

:iagree:   on both points.  It seems like it's 90% car ads and most of them you don't know what they are advertising until the very end.  I do like the Cheerios commercials too.

I got bored with the game, but watched commercials elsewhere.

Budweiser ones…both the puppy and the hero welcome were great.  Hero made me tear up.

Loved the Jaguar commercial…although to me, Jags aren't as snazzy these days.  Now they look like every other car. They used to be more unique/stylish.

Loved the Cheerios commercial. Glad my kids never saw a similar commercial or we'd have three dogs by now. :p

Liked the Chevy commercial with the bull.

Doritos time machine was great.

The Tebow one was funny.

Loved the Coke America The Beautiful commercial.

This didn't make it (no $$$, should've done kickstarter), but it's a great commercial from the various National Congress of American Indians...http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/heres-an-ad-about-rskins-that-its-makers-dont-have-the-money-to-show-during-sundays-superbowl/#.UuyIRoAz2zs.facebook

No one has mentioned the Stephen Colbert pistachio commercial????? I liked that one the best.

Agreed.  But unlike many people (most women?) I'm all about the game, not the ads.  The commercials were forgettable and admittedly, so was the game ~ unless you're a Twelfth Man, in which case you loved watching such a complete team win. : )

We didn't watch the game but watch commercials on YouTube. I loved the Audi on. My dh was laughing so hard he cried. I wiped away a tear on both Budweiser commercials which is sad since I had already watched them. The VW one was funny as was the m&m one. I missed the Cheerios one so I will have to hunt it down.

The Doritos time machine ad was a fan made ad!  The one with the kid in the cowboy hat riding the dog was also fan made.  Granted, they weren't shot with an iPad, but still, they weren't from a professional agency.  IIRC, the time machine ad cost $1500 to make.  We saw a show with the 4 finalists on it, and the winner (time machine!) won...something.  Probably money.