Menu

from aubreys son

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a big baby! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to hear the home birth details from your mama! I think this was the 1st homebirth she's had.

Thanks for letting us know!

Hmmm, wasn't Aubrey the mother who had a homebirth while their house was on the market, then she and dh fell asleep and the house was shown nuring their nap? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

Hmmm, wasn't Aubrey the mother who had a homebirth while their house was on the market, then she and dh fell asleep and the house was shown nuring their nap? Or am I confusing her with someone else?

Hmm...I wonder about the reputation I'm developing! :001_huh:

Yep, that was me, & you got all the details right except it wasn't a homebirth--it was at a birth center. So it was only a few hrs after the birth, but there was no placenta sitting by the door. :D I just have a habit of nusing topless the first day or so after birth, when in the "privacy" of my own bed.

Wonder how Target would feel about *that*? ;)

Hmm...I wonder about the reputation I'm developing! :001_huh:

Yep, that was me, & you got all the details right except it wasn't a homebirth--it was at a birth center. So it was only a few hrs after the birth, but there was no placenta sitting by the door. :D I just have a habit of nusing topless the first day or so after birth, when in the "privacy" of my own bed.

Wonder how Target would feel about *that*? ;)

Oops, well, I was close. Your reputation is fine, but that is the kind of story that one tends to remember. So, are we going to hear more now about your new son?

Just be careful not to lie down on a bed in a store to nurse;)