Menu

Poof :D

swellmomma

I'm pretty sure I posted something incredibly brilliant right before the mods removed the thread.  It was a split second before, so no one would have had a chance to see it.  But trust me, it was brilliant.  BRILLIANT!   :p

Yeah, that happens to me *ALL* the time! 

Just to be serious for a minute -- I'm glad the mods acted quickly, because that guy could have been a real problem. He was online here pretty much all day long, and he seemed to know the ins and outs of the technical aspects of the forum, so I was getting concerned that he was planning something a lot worse than spamming people with Likes.

I liked him. He was fun.

He was provocative. He got the people going.

Considering we're still going on about it, it's sort of a win-win.

ETA: mostly I'm excited to know what's going on. I totally missed the 16 bedroom house and the taxi-van, and even the explanation of who made salads in restaurants.

Just to be serious for a minute -- I'm glad the mods acted quickly, because that guy could have been a real problem. He was online here pretty much all day long, and he seemed to know the ins and outs of the technical aspects of the forum, so I was getting concerned that he was planning something a lot worse than spamming people with Likes.

I agree.  My belief was he was testing the system to see how easy to hack it would be.  Start with the likes and go from there.  I just have to say one thing to the people who thought I was just being mean this morning when he joined "I told you so...neener neener neener"

There, that's better

:lol:

Boy am I glad my kids were out of town today and I was only canning and cleaning.  It has given me so much more time to have fun online.

ETA: mostly I'm excited to know what's going on. I totally missed the 16 bedroom house and the taxi-van, and even the explanation of who made salads in restaurants.

Yeah, well those threads happened a couple summers ago, when I was wasting way too much time here. Much like today. 

For crying out loud, people! I get invested in a thread, I **LOL** at the Crazy Eyes comment (which I got as I have just finished watching that show!), I leave to see **DS** back off to college, I go shopping with **DH** and **DD**, and I come back ready to comment, and the thread is gone. I missed all the fun!!! *pout*  :toetap05:

Psst~~ anyone like my acronyms? :lol: :lol:

Oh, man.... those were fun threads to watch unfold!!

Yeah, it was sort of eery. Like watching HAL gain consciousness.

Ha! Love this!!

You were doing some canning and cleaning right here.  Canning spammers and cleaning house!  :lol:

OMGosh. LMBO. Canning SPAMers. Get it? Spam? Can? Nevermind... I think I have had too much coffee.  :leaving:

Well, shooooooooot!  But at least I got over 2 dozen likes in one day!  I was starting to wondering if Crazy Eyes had a crush on me or something..

I thought Crazy Eyes liked Dandelion.   :lol:   

Oooooh, you just took that to the HNL.  :D

HNL, for the uninitiated, stands for "hole nutha level".  One of my all-time favorite Mad TV sketch series.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih4AVOnO840

:lol: :lol: 

I thought Crazy Eyes liked Dandelion.   :lol:   

Hey now, that's how rumors get started.   :p  

He did like several of my posts though.  That's the last thing I need - some crazy spammer stalking me, "like bombing" my posts, and PM'ing me in some kind of weird medieval geek speak.  :smilielol5:

I've been told you can tell the quality by the color--- I think the cloudy ones are the beter ones.

I've this mental picture of him: he looks like the weird Walgreen's cashier I assiduously avoid because he insists upon calling me "My Good Lady." I think life is his own personal Ren Faire.

I think he also works as a receptionist at my optometrist's office.

I have a feeling Crazy Eyes will be back.

I would bet a whole $5 that this will happen. If not already happened.

Did anyone else get the impression that Crazy Eyes used a homeschooling cheat sheet to make his intro thread?!?!

Anyone, anyone??

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...

Hey now, that's how rumors get started.   :p  

He did like several of my posts though.  That's the last thing I need - some crazy spammer stalking me, "like bombing" my posts, and PM'ing me in some kind of weird medieval geek speak.  :smilielol5:

Hey now!  Hands off my man!!  We might have to duel or something....

Hey now!  Hands off my man!!  We might have to duel or something....

A duel sounds fun.  Some kind of winner takes all drinking game would probably be more up my alley though.  Or, how about we just have some drinks, and you can have your man?  Where's that beer wench?  :D  :cheers2:

A duel sounds fun.  Some kind of winner takes all drinking game would probably be more up my alley though.  Or, how about we just have some drinks, and you can have your man?  Where's that beer wench?  :D  :cheers2:

Ugh, NO!  On second thought, he's all yours!!  He was only attractive when someone else wanted him.... 

And I'll take a mug of mead, if you please.   :cheers2:   

I have to admit, I liked his suggestion for "Spirit in the Sky" in the Christian music thread. That was the clincher for me. It's what convinced me to just block him (though I like the song :))

I've got to agree about the introduction on the board, too. That was super contrived.