Menu

A lady at the grocery THREW another customer's pastry bag back down the conveyor belt!

unsinkable

I like to think there is some backstory. Maybe the bag putter and the bag thrower are ancient enemies cursed to spend eternity annoying each other.

Please forgive me. I read that and instantly saw a woman with a sturdy golf club whacking away at a doughnut sack.

I like to think there is some backstory. Maybe the bag putter and the bag thrower are ancient enemies cursed to spend eternity annoying each other.

You could be right.

Maybe they're like Highlanders, only with pastry.

There can be only one... pastry.

No wonder the bag-thrower was in such a snotty mood. I'd be nasty too if I thought someone else was getting the only pastry.

It's finally starting to make sense to me.

You could be right.

Maybe they're like Highlanders, only with pastry.

There can be only one... pastry.

No wonder the bag-thrower was in such a snotty mood. I'd be nasty too if I thought someone else was getting the only pastry.

It's finally starting to make sense to me.

After centuries of dueling to survive against other pastries like him, an immortal Scottish cupcake faces his final opponent: a bloodthirsty barbarian doughnut who has chased him across time to 1985 New York City, where they fight for the prize: the spiritual ability to know everything. The final fight is about to begin, and in the end, there can be only one...pastry.

After centuries of dueling to survive against other pastries like him, an immortal Scottish cupcake faces his final opponent: a bloodthirsty barbarian doughnut who has chased him across time to 1985 New York City, where they fight for the prize: the spiritual ability to know everything. The final fight is about to begin, and in the end, there can be only one...pastry.

Aha! A fierce duel until the loser is, in true Highland style . . . KILT !

I had a woman do something similar to me tonight. Admittedly, I had more than 10 items in the 10 item lane, but the guy who assigns lanes had grabbed my cart and put it there. I felt guilty as I keow I had too much. Anyway, the woman who came up behind me shoved her stuff over the end of the bag belt, pushing my cloth bags out of the way. The checker glared at her and announced loudly, "Here, let me give you MORE ROOM!" I didn't notice if the lady had any pastries--bet she did! :lol:

I thought a cranky old man who did not see the checker call me over to her line was going to run me over with his Little Rascal when he scooted in behind me. He ranted and raved about what an awful person I was for being in the express lane with a million items in my cart. I was one item over the limit.

I thought a cranky old man who did not see the checker call me over to her line was going to run me over with his Little Rascal when he scooted in behind me. He ranted and raved about what an awful person I was for being in the express lane with a million items in my cart. I was one item over the limit.

Tell the truth.

That one item was a pastry, wasn't it? ;)