Menu

If a WTM mom lived in the world of Peanuts:

unsinkable

does one drag around a small piano and just start playing Bach ? for no reason

Actually, Beethoven. Didn't you see the sign he was toting around, "5 more days until Beethoven's birthday"? And the bossy girl kept trying to sell tshirts with his picture on it.

Ok, I'm sick and this thread is just not fair. Would some one please tell me what we are talking about I'm so confused...........

I was pretending that the Peanuts characters (Charlie Brown, Pigpen, Lucy and the gang) lived in my neighborhood and I wanted advice from the board.

I hope that helps and you feel better!

FWIW, I had dental work done and I've been babying myself...

For what it's worth, my child IS the one dragging a cloud of dirt with her.

Even when I do get her out of the house in clean clothes (send her back twice to change), she's soon wearing mud, food, dirt etc, with long red hair that is either firmly tied or is wild with actual bits of sticks and assorted plant matter.

(Mostly I'm fine with it.)

What would be fun would be to see her go head to head with that bossy black haired girl.

Even money I reckon.

Middle ds, the one that it took FOREVER to train to shower and wear deodorant has a Peanuts T-shirt. It's got the boy and cloud of dirt prominently displayed on his chest with the caption - "This is my cleanest dirty shirt."

I think it's perfectly appropriate for the neighborhood SAHM to help Schroeder throw a Beethoven birthday party. She should embrace it by serving cupcakes and broadcasting the Sonata Pathetique on a loud speaker.

Faith

We live out in the country and the gang around our place is more of the four legged or hopping two legged kind. Believe it or not, there is a kangaroo and its baby out here! And this silly little bear who keeps bothering the bees for their honey. I have to make sure the kids are inside because I am SURE they are going to get stung when that thing is messing around. Then there is this gray looking thing with a tail, might be a donkey, might not, but that thing needs to see a therapist pronto! I am always afraid the kids will come home with his negative attitude, so I just tell them to stay away from him.

We live out in the country and the gang around our place is more of the four legged or hopping two legged kind. Believe it or not, there is a kangaroo and its baby out here! And this silly little bear who keeps bothering the bees for their honey. I have to make sure the kids are inside because I am SURE they are going to get stung when that thing is messing around. Then there is this gray looking thing with a tail, might be a donkey, might not, but that thing needs to see a therapist pronto! I am always afraid the kids will come home with his negative attitude, so I just tell them to stay away from him.

Not to mention a tiger-or a really, really big striped feline of some kind, that is always jumping around. Someone's going to get hurt! And a piglet, too. Poor little thing always appears kind of lost.

There's a little boy who is often out wandering around with the animals. I wonder where his parents are? And, do I call CPS or animal control?

Middle Dh, the one that it took FOREVER to train to shower and wear deodorant has a Peanuts T-shirt. It's got the boy and cloud of dirt prominently displayed on his chest with the caption - "This is my cleanest dirty shirt."

Faith

Middle Dh??? How many husbands do you have anyway?? Now the truth about your MANOR is coming out...