Menu

Just for fun: what famous person do you resemble?

unsinkable

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in the 90s I was told by DOZENS of people that I resemble(d) Martina Hingis.

They'd say if they saw her on TV, they say, "OMGosh! It's unsinkable! When did she become a tennis pro?!?!" :rofl:

If anyone remembers Bananarama from the 80's, I looked very much like the lead singer in the middle (longest hair) in the video.

Repeatedly I was told I resembled Katie Holmes and some other brunette actress whose name I can't seem to recall, I'm too old. An actress who was popular in the 90s, young teen actress. Did bad teen movies, I think I Know What You Did Last Summer was one. She also later did a ghost tv show. ETA: Looked it up, it is Jennifer Love Hewitt.

But that was when I was 21 and much skinnier. I think my face has a totally different shape now and I haven't been told that I resemble anyone in years. I think I was pretty in my youth but am not anymore, just keepin' it real.

The one I get most is Renee Zellweger, but I don't see it. :confused1:

My half-sister could be Natalie Portman's identical twin. She's older; obviously, she stole all the good genes.

Your half-sister is Keira Knightley??

:tongue_smilie:

I have been told a little like Jeremy Piven, a little like Ryan Gosling, and little like Nathan Fillion.... I don't see any of them though.

I was told in college, more than once, that I looked like Nicole Kidman. I think it's just because I am tall, strawberry blonde, and pale like she is. Other than that I don't think I look like her at all.

I have one friend that insists I look like Nicole Kidman to anyone who will listen. I think she's just seeing a slender redhead and lumping us. Besides, Kidman is about a foot taller than me.

When I was little I got called Laura Ingalls (Young Melissa gilbert) It didn't help that my mom put my hair in two braids every day to avoid tangles.