Menu

Cyber Monday Deals?

I got some boring stuff:

A coat rack from Menards for 10 bucks that I needed (free shipping).

A 7'x10' rug, 5'x7' rug, at Lowe's for half price ($60 and $30). The store is just a few minutes away so I'll pick them up and if I don't like them I'll leave them!

Fresh fir wreath from Lowe's for $5.00 and 15' of fresh garland for $5.00.

I did splurge on the Marie grace nightgown and matching girl nightgown for $32 from AG.

I'm looking for a 60 inch tv deal but so far found the best price in-store at Sam's.

Walmart has ipod touch listed at $179.

Everything at Loft.com is 50% off today. My daughter fell in love with a coat there but at $188 it just wasn't going to happen. 50% is do-able. She's going to be so excited!

http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Apparel/LOFT-print-pants-092012/Boiled-Wool-Blend-Pea-Coat/281417?colorExplode=false&skuId=12576609&catid=catl000018&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=9717

Walmart has ipod touch listed at $179.

Everything at Loft.com is 50% off today. My daughter fell in love with a coat there but at $188 it just wasn't going to happen. 50% is do-able. She's going to be so excited!

http://www.loft.com/loft/product/LOFT-Apparel/LOFT-print-pants-092012/Boiled-Wool-Blend-Pea-Coat/281417?colorExplode=false&skuId=12576609&catid=catl000018&productPageType=fullPriceProducts&defaultColor=9717

I'm not seeing any Cyber Monday deals that are great. I did manage to snag something at Target.com yesterday afternoon for half price, so that really helped. I was hoping that American Girl would have better deals, but there's nothing interesting there. I grabbed a few Kindle books for DD8 (not for Christmas though). I was hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping today but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Eddie Bauer has 40% off everything (including clearance) plus free shipping. That's a great deal for those of us who have to travel to get to the shopping malls. I found a great deal on a windstopper jacket for my tall skinny son. He was complaining that the winds rip through the campus and his hoodies just don't stop the wind, but it's too warm for his big coat.