Menu

Do not rub your eye after.........

Oh goodness!!!!!! All of those sound really painful!!!! There is another thing you should never do with Icy Hot. If you go and spend an entire day learning to snowboard, go back to your cabin on shaking throbbing legs, do not take a hot shower and spread icy hot all over your legs!!!!! I thought I was going to die!!!!!!

Not eyes, but...

Don't scratch your lady bits even an hour or two after you've chopped jalapenos, no matter how many times you've washed your hands.

Not eyes, but...

Don't scratch your lady bits even an hour or two after you've chopped jalapenos, no matter how many times you've washed your hands.

Along the same line, people should keep their hands to themselves after handling hot peppers without gloves. Otherwise one might learn a new meaning for "hot for you, baby!"

Along the same line, people should keep their hands to themselves after handling hot peppers without gloves. Otherwise one might learn a new meaning for "hot for you, baby!"

:lol:

And too hot to handle...

Don't forget to have someone help you hold that cat when giving him his dewormer medicine. If you don't he will shake his head and most likely SPIT a GOB of it right into YOUR MOUTH. :blink:

It doesn't taste good. :ack2:

Also if the above happens don't tell your husband unless you want him to say, "Well at least we know you won't get worms" :cursing:

Don't forget to have someone help you hold that cat when giving him his dewormer medicine. If you don't he will shake his head and most likely SPIT a GOB of it right into YOUR MOUTH. :blink:

It doesn't taste good. :ack2:

Also if the above happens don't tell your husband unless you want him to say, "Well at least we know you won't get worms" :cursing:

Eeew! and a little funny. :)

Dh's uncle gave him a habanero pepper to try once. When Dh took a bite his eyes watered and he instinctively rubbed them. It was awful!

This looks like the perfect crowd to solve the Great Thanksgiving Day Mystery. Yesterday, as the guests were arriving and my dh (the head chef) was getting ready to pull the turkey out of the oven, dh's eyes began to swell and his throat became scratchy. He spent Thanksgiving dinner appearing at the head of the table as a rather attractive Cyclops. One eyelid is still swollen 24 hours later. He cannot figure out what he touched. All of the main cooking was done except for the gravy, so there were no spices or anything else out. We gave him an antihistamine and allergen eyesdrops which made the situation managable, but uncomfortable. He wears glasses,so he is not typically in the habit of rubbing his eyes. The only thing he could think of was that he ate a few green olives with pimentos while cooking. Would that have done it? It was a fairly severe reaction.

I can't believe all of the useful information that I am learning on this thread. :D

...petting the cat.

This wasn't me , but we had an exchange student who put our cat in her lap and was petting and petting and petting him. Then she said, "I love cats. I love cats SO much."

Then she said, "I can't have a cat, because I am allergic to cats."

Then her eyes started to feel a little itchy, so she rubbed her eyes.

:crying: Poor thing, her eyes swelled shut.

Let's see, don't assume that the plant that did not have a hotness to it two days before is actually a sweet pepper and you just mislabeled them. No, you were right they were hot and they were cross pollentated with a serano pepper plant so some were not hot, some were the mild poblano pepper (which is bad enough in the eyes) and some were OMG freakin' hot. Yeah, 9 hours later I brillantly took my contacts out. What's really sad? Not the first time this has happened. I also had fun putting in my contacts after chopping an onion.

My not yet 2 year old was really getting into both eating and playing with crawfish that had spice dumped on them. She was having a great time until she rubbed her eyes. She screamed for a good 15 minutes, the waitresses at the restaurant had obviously handled stuff that like before and they were the only ones with clean hands. Dh held dd and the waitress kept washing her face in cold water.

She won't even taste a crawfish ever since then. That was early this spring.