Menu

How are you going to cope tomorrow when the WTM Boards are down?

I checked in with Twitter to make sure I'm following PHP so I can get updates.

I wonder for who this will be most stressful. Us as a group, Susan and Co., or John who has the weight of our world on his shoulders.

Whoever is responsible for the change over :glare:

I also think if there is a new forum logo, that it should be a collage of hot guys in kilts :D

Whoever is responsible for the change over :glare:

I also think if there is a new forum logo, that it should be a collage of hot guys in kilts :D

But, I don't think the Hivemen will like that too much. Bill is good company. I'd hate to see him run off. Tony and FatherofPearl too. Oh, and Reg. Where is Reg? I haven't seen him in ages.

Maybe we should have the new logo be plaid cupcakes.

LOL! It's just a message board! I will be able to deal just fine and do all the stuff around the house that keeps me busy! I'm sure I will get more done too!;)

Plus small girl's birthday party is Saturday so I have things to get done!

JUST.A.MESSAGE.BOARD?!

:svengo:

This reminds me of leaving the grad dorm to go home for the summer. I would be the last person hanging around because I didn't want to miss whatever happened at the end of the last day. :tongue_smilie: A sure sign that I didn't (and don't) have much of my own life.