Menu

Different one than I got banned from but I bet I could get myself banned there in 10 seconds flat.;)

me too ;) I don't seem to have a problem with that. seriously though ignorant fools like that are so not worth the time it would take me to call them flaming douchecanoes so I won't, though I am sure the little weasal will run her hypocritical little hiney back over there to tell them.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.... just, wow. Okay, can someone PM me the other place too, cause I'm just dying to know how that played out.

Audrey, that's awful, but as you can see, most of us think highly of you for bringing your friend's need to people who could fulfill it for her. It was a gesture of love. As if the world couldn't use a touch more of that...

I was also wondering how Jackie is doing, if you have an update. :grouphug:

Offended people. I quoted the Bible (passages about not judging, etc.), and explained the Wiccan religion a bit. All in the same post. Apparently I am now possibly a goat or a troll.

I saw that it was priceless. I've never been called a troll or a goat, but I am "that atheist girl" over there, I think one time someone called me a heathen. I just said "thank you"

So is Elsiegirls9 pleased with herself to have stirred up 2 boards with this nonsense. Her almost identical post here recently was deleted with the mods saying don't feed the troll. Only to then post it over there and getting both boards fired up. Christian woman my arse.

Excellent super sleuthing.

Really? I'd like to strongly recommend she puts on her big girl panties and asks the questions she has. She can do it by pm if she likes. If she is afraid to pm Audrey, she can pm me. I can handle talking to someone who knows I'm going to hell. I'm tough that way. :) A bunch of Christians who admit they know little about witches aren't a useful source of information. Be brave, Girlie. The witchy pagan types won't tell them you've been asking ;) so there will be no fall out for you.

Rosie

:hurray: You should be called Rockin' Rosie!

Oh, she is here. She posted today.

Dudes, I went away to work on my November clutter challenge and came back to two PMs asking if the jerk is me.

I am a jerk sometimes. I have opinions. But for the official record, I am not this jerk. :lol::lol::lol:

And I have the same user name everywhere. So you can read about me doing parrot rescue 15 years ago and you can read me searching for soy free organic duck food.

Dudes, I went away to work on my November clutter challenge and came back to two PMs asking if the jerk is me.

I am a jerk sometimes. I have opinions. But for the official record, I am not this jerk. :lol::lol::lol:

And I have the same user name everywhere. So you can read about me doing parrot rescue 15 years ago and you can read me searching for soy free organic duck food.

What, you mean you're not a pagan/atheist asking what witches are? Lol

That sucks that people would ask you that. I don't know who every one of the jerks were but look back a bit and you will see the one i outted which seems to be the OP of that thread.

Totally called it! I said the OP of the thread over there would go tattling about this thread over here. BINGO! She just did. Nothing like stirring things up between 2 boards and having people running back and forth.

She better watch out or someone will put a hex on her...if they didn't already.

Totally called it! I said the OP of the thread over there would go tattling about this thread over here. BINGO! She just did. Nothing like stirring things up between 2 boards and having people running back and forth.

Oh I missed the reveal. INteresting. What kind of time do these people have? :confused:

Well, I'd do it but I'm still trying to figure the whole pagan thing out. :D

Despicable. :glare: And I found it a little ironic how uneducated some of the posters appeared to be: "You didn't do no wrong" and "I still ain't figured it out". :001_huh: Talk about people who shouldn't be homeschooling! :tongue_smilie:

Sorry you had to deal with that, Audrey.

swellmomma: YOU ARE AN OLD GOAT.

there ya go. Just being a good friend.;):lol::lol::lol:

Apparently I struck a nerve, frankenwitch turned around and made the thread about insulting me instead of AUdrey. I may not be able to make small minds see the truth of their ignorance but I can take the heat off of another person. I am used to trolls trying to insult me. Doesn't work so well, I have a thick skin.

No, it isn't you. I never thought it was. You are highly intelligent and in no way fit the profile.

I am annoyed by the holier-than-thou attitudes being displayed over there. It's that type of attitude that puts all Christians on the defensive.

Audrey asked for prayer for her friend, a loving gesture that God would surely find beautiful, and these ladies pretty much just offered up the stench of crap in response. Flower-scented crap still smells like crap.

Despicable. :glare: And I found it a little ironic how uneducated some of the posters appeared to be: "You didn't do no wrong" and "I still ain't figured it out". :001_huh: Talk about people who shouldn't be homeschooling! :tongue_smilie:

Sorry you had to deal with that, Audrey.

I know, right? Poor kids.

Okay, okay, it was me...

Just kidding. I love Audrey.

A kind WTM'er pm'ed me the name of the forum so I hopped over there. That was my first, and last, visit. What a bunch of crackpots!

By the way, I do wish people who home educate would learn to spell, use correct grammar, and refrain from posting in "text language." *sigh*

Okay, okay, it was me...

Just kidding. I love Audrey.

A kind WTM'er pm'ed me the name of the forum so I hopped over there. That was my first, and last, visit. What a bunch of crackpots!

By the way, I do wish people who home educate would learn to spell, use correct grammar, and refrain from posting in "text language." *sigh*

Is the one who posted "everything" in quotation "marks" still there? That drove me insane in about 7 "minutes."

Would you guys think less of me if I admitted that I will be watching both boards all night to see how this plays out? Don't judge me! My dh has been working 12-hour night shifts for the last 2 weeks and I haven't been sleeping well. I need some entertainment. I really need a hobby:lol:.

Would you guys think less of me if I admitted that I will be watching both boards all night to see how this plays out? Don't judge me! My dh has been working 12-hour night shifts for the last 2 weeks and I haven't been sleeping well. I need some entertainment. I really need a hobby:lol:.

If I judged you I'd be a hypocrite.:tongue_smilie:

Well, since Autumn had her baby, there's not much else to do. :lol:

What thread are they making noise on now?

Ok, I guess we'll see how this play out now. I just outed myself as the "busy body" snitch that alerted Audrey to the whole thing to start with.

I can see the ban coming already.:auto:

In all seriousness, you did the right thing (IMO). It's sneaky and cowardly to run elsewhere and talk about another member. You (generally speaking) put it out there, you own it.

I can't go back over there. I deliberately "erased" my password years ago "and" I don't think I can "go" back. So keep us updated "you" back-n-forthers!" :D

Sure you can, just make a up a new name and password. Many of those that were "banned" over there do that so why not you?:tongue_smilie:

Sure you can, just make a up a new name and password. Many of those that were "banned" over there do that so why not you?:tongue_smilie:

Because I just don't have the energy. Like I said, if I think you're an idiot here, I block you. Life's too short.

I love snark and sarcasm but have you noticed how you feel after hanging out there awhile? I feel angry but it's a non-specific anger with no apparent target because most of the people there are just ticked.

That's no fun for me. If I'm going to have righteous indignation, I need a target.

I actually figured it! I can't believe it!!! I found the other forum. :tongue_smilie:

Now I need brain bleach. Good golly Miss Molly. My own IQ dropped several points from reading that thread. It's like "Deliverance" but with homeschoolers. :svengo:

Yup! A quick google search revealed all. Pass the brain bleach please!

Just wanted to put in my $ .02. I missed the original thread but will keep Jackie in my prayers. And FWIW, want to add my voice to those expressing respect and support for you, Audrey. I have always enjoyed your posts and would be happy to have you for a neighbor, friend or in my homeschool group!